Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Ledger-Gemeinschaft!

Heute bemerkte ich etwas wirklich seltsam, ich war meine Ledger durch Ledger Live zu überprüfen, und Blick auf die Transaktionen, eine seltsame NFT bekam SENT zu meiner Wallet. Keine anderen Gelder wurden berührt und alles sieht gut aus, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie sicher das ist. Ich habe Google-Suche

[https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-interact-with-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs?support=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-interact-with-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs?support=true)

In dem Beitrag heißt es immer wieder, dass man nicht mit ihm interagieren soll. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was das überhaupt bedeutet? Ich besitze NFT nicht und ich bin mir nicht sicher, was “nicht damit interagieren” überhaupt bedeutet, sorry, dass ich mich hier wiederhole, um auf den Punkt zu kommen.

Ich bin mir sicher, dass ich irgendwann meine Wallet mit dem Ledger verbinden muss und Münzen hinzufügen oder entfernen oder Token senden muss, also mache ich mir jetzt Sorgen, dass mein Konto betroffen ist oder dass mein Geld wegen dieser gefälschten NFT in meiner privaten Wallet verschwunden ist.

​

Kann jemand beraten bitte

Danke

buzz4me
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m not the most experienced in this matter but I would think that if you try doing anything with this nft like sending it to another account, you will most likely be interacting with an altered contract and that could result in a loss of funds.

Relative-Diver3164
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This happened to me too. I was told to ignore it like everyone has said here. I was also instructed to hide them. This can be done in settings.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> I am sure sometime i will need to connect my wallet to ledger and add or remove coins or send tokens so now i am worried that will effect my account or funds will be gone because of this fake NFT showed up in my private wallet

You don’t have to worry as long as you do not interact with that scammy/spammy NFT. Read the article from ledger, it explains things pretty well.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not to worry, as long as you ignore the NFT, you’re all good to go! You’ll want to avoid sending/swapping or doing anything with it, however you can just [hide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/5198957427869-How-to-hide-an-NFT-in-Ledger-Live?docs=true) it from the Ledger Live interface and literally pretend like it doesn’t exist.

It cannot harm your funds as long as you just refrain from interacting with it ([here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/6857182078749-How-to-interact-with-malicious-or-unknown-NFTs?support=true) is an article explaining this in more detail if you’re curious to learn more).

iNec01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just do nothing, interacting with NFT smart contract can drain your wallet. If you list this nft for sale, it will ask you for permission to allow the NFT to be moved at anytime. This is because if someone buys the nft, the nft needs to be automatically transfers out of your wallet immediately, while the fund (the price of the nft) from the buyer’s wallet will be transfers to yours. Some of these smart contracts are written by thieves to ask you to give permission to allow all your funds to be moved instead. So people who don’t read carefully when transferring or listing nfts for sale ended up giving permission to allow all their funds to be withdrawn. Once you have given the permissions, that’s it, it doesn’t need you to interact with your ledger anymore for the funds to be moved.

AbeGURRITO
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I sent my to a burn address but damm , should of just left it alone .. glad nothing happen to my funds 🙏

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

bs scam NFT just ignore it and hide it in the ledger live interface it cannot hurt u

Skeletone420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It won’t do anything to your wallet even if you send it out of your wallet, you can just burn the nft or send It to a burn address

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.