Home Foren Trezor Wallet eine weitere vergessene Passphrase, Dummkopf

• Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Monaten von true31337.
Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo alle trezorianischen Mitbürger.

Bevor ich anfange, weiß ich, dass ich dumm bin, also kein Grund, mich noch schlechter zu fühlen.

Vor etwa einem Jahr habe ich einen meiner Alts auf ein Konto mit trezor und MM übertragen. Das war das erste Mal, dass ich Trezor benutzt habe und ich kann nur annehmen, dass ich eine versteckte Wallet und eine Passphrase erstellt habe, an die ich mich nicht erinnere. Ich kann sehen, dass die Münze immer noch da ist, aber da ich mich nicht an die Passphrase erinnern kann, kann ich nichts damit machen, außer sie anzuschauen 😉 Ich habe ein paar Tage damit verbracht, verschiedene Kombinationen von Passwörtern zu verwenden, die ich in der Vergangenheit benutzt habe, aber ich war erfolglos. Ich bezweifle, dass es jemals zu mir kommen wird, also betrachte ich diese Gelder als ziemlich verloren. Einige Leute rieten mir, es mit btcrecover zu versuchen, aber ich bin nicht technisch versiert und es sieht mir zu kompliziert aus. Ich habe eine Firma namens keychainx gefunden, die angeblich die Wiederherstellung der Gelder für 20% der wiederhergestellten Gelder anbietet. Wenn sie erfolgreich sind, ist das. Hat jemand schon einmal davon gehört? oder ist das ein Betrug? Ich habe mich mit ihnen in Verbindung gesetzt und sie wollen die Seed, die Adresse des Geldes und die Passphrase, um damit zu beginnen. Was ich fand wirklich seltsam ist, dass sie nicht haben Anforderung der Mindestwert des Kontos werden sie versuchen, zu erholen. Klingt verdächtig, aber was habe ich schon zu verlieren. Abgesehen von zusätzlichen Steuern, wenn sie es schaffen, das Konto zu leeren, ohne es mit mir zu teilen 😉 Für jeden Ratschlag wäre ich sehr dankbar.

Puzzleheaded-Room657
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wouldn’t send the seeds to anyone. They likely won’t be able to recover your passphrase, depending on how long/complex the passphrase is.
      Have you ever thought about hypnosis to try to retrieve your memory?

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Only recovery services I would consider are those on Lopps page. It’s kinda taboo to mention so I won’t link to it. But if you go to the r/Bitcoin links nest, his page is one of the top ones.

I use one of his services in my last-will. If my family can’t figure out my Trezor despite my best efforts I’ve instructed them to send it to the recovery service and pay the one-fifth fee.

NorrisK
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you try adding a space after your passwords? Read that a little too often that people add a space after a word out of habit.

Potential-Pen-9170
      Gast
      Up
      Down

the sad thing about trezor is that genuine owner after loosing his/her passphrase cant get access to his funds while all the scammers who have been contacting me in the past few minutes have means and ways of doing that. Bloody thiefs.

altcoinomy-noe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi OP
      KeychainX is a serious company. At [wallet.surgery](https://wallet.surgery) we have connections with services specialized in bruteforcing Bip39 passphrases, feel free to ping us.

Conscious_Ad_9051
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If u have the seed, try importing it in a different wallet and see if the funds are there

ecuamobi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just an idea. Since you used MM and it was your first time using Trezor, is it possible you sent the funds to the MM address instead of any hidden Trezor address? It’s a common mistake.
      It may be worth trying recovering and checking that MM wallet

Vakua_Lupo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A friend of mine was in the same situation, forgot his Passphrase when he didn’t use his Trezor for 12 months. He tried different variations of all the passwords he had used in the past, variations of pet names, friends names, etc. For 7 weeks he entered all the different Passphrases that he could think of, and then when he least expected it his Hidden Wallet popped up! Turns out his Passphrase was his wife’s maiden name! So hopefully it should be something that you are familiar with, just try different variations with Capital letters, etc. Good Luck.

Global-Weight-6118
      Gast
      Up
      Down

lesson learned bro

Fun-Character1500
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Same thing happened to me but then I realized that my paraphrase was the same as my PIN code on Trezor safe 3. I almost died for a minute. I misunderstood and prolly thought the paraphrase and pin code were the same so I typed the same thing twice. Maybe you try your PIN code, see it it works. (If you made the same mistake as I did)

true31337
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use Tangem 🙂

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.