Home Foren Ledger Wallet Einige btc mit Ledger gesendet, seltsame Transaktion im Block-Explorer angezeigt

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 4 Wochen, 1 Tag von loupiote2.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich habe 0,00294526 BTC an eine Adresse gesendet, die ich besitze. Wenn ich die Transaktion im Explorer anklicke, wird eine andere Transaktion von einer Adresse angezeigt, die ich ebenfalls besitze, um 0,00708109 BTC an eine Adresse zu senden, die ich nicht besitze. Dies scheint zur gleichen Zeit geschehen zu sein. Die zweite Transaktion wird im Ledger Live nicht angezeigt. Sie wird nur im Block-Explorer angezeigt. Kann mir jemand erklären, was seiner Meinung nach vor sich geht? Ich habe das Ledger seit 2017 ohne Probleme. Der Transaktions-Hash:

0fe5cf3ef2187bcf1f4fe36c8b6adc497d68a177637b0d48a20c5e1c38911a85

Ich habe den Ledger mit Dapps im Laufe der Jahre verwendet, könnte dies eine Art von Schwachstelle wie die kürzlich gefundene sein, die nur geduldig darauf wartet, dass ich eine Transaktion signiere? Ich habe keine btc von meinem Ledger für eine ganze Weile gesendet.

Jede Hilfe wird sehr geschätzt….

BlueM92
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You haven’t lost any money. This is just poor management of UTXOs. So you would of paid slightly higher in fees.

Every time you send BTC into your wallet, think of it as a new bank note of that value of BTC. Then, the value you see in your wallet is the combined value of these notes. These notes are called UTXO’s

Then, when you come to spend your BTC the process involves matching the amount you are trying to send with your UTXOs. If you don’t have an exact match with what your sending, it should choose either a UTXO that is great than what you’re trying to send or a combination of multiple UTXOs to achieve the payment amount and the change to be returned to you.

For example, if you have three UTXOs valued at 0.2 BTC, 0.3 BTC, and 0.2 BTC, and you want to send someone 0.4 BTC, your wallet might use the 0.2 BTC and 0.3 BTC UTXOs for the transaction. The total input would be 0.5 BTC. After sending the 0.4 BTC, the remaining 0.1 BTC (minus any transaction fees) would be sent back to your wallet as a new UTXO.

Now for whatever reason your ledger wallet has chosen a 0.00265238 BTC UTXO and a 0.00740295 BTC UTXO to make a payment of 0.00294526 BTC and return the rest to you (the 0.00708109 BTC). Rather than just using the 0.00740295 BTC UTXO and breaking this one down, sending the 0.00294526 BTC and returning change.

Yavuz_Selim
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is how BTC works.

https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033802154-Change-addresses-for-UTXO-based-crypto-assets?support=true.

That second address is yours, it’s a change address also tied to your BTC account.

Moto-Pilot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Honestly this is what holds most people away from Bitcoin, the complexity and risk involved with transactions and how easy it is to fuck up and lose all your coin because of some stupid mistake.

OP didn’t make a mistake in this case, he just got confused because he didn’t understand exactly the mechanics of transactions.

I don’t care about what electronic safeguards and protocols are at work when I make a credit card purchase, I do care that they are in place however.

I believe in Bitcoin but until we have similar ease of use it simply won’t be used as anything but a commodity to a majority of BTC holders.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any
      website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at

BE CAREFUL – phishing attacks in progress
      byu/btchip inledgerwallet

If you’re experiencing battery problems, check out our [troubleshooting guide](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409233434641-How-to-troubleshoot-Ledger-Nano-X-battery-issues?
      support=true). If you’re still having issues head over to the [My Order page](https://my-order.ledger.com/) to explore options for replacement or refunds. [Learn more here](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/10265554529053-Return-your-product?support=true).

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

UCatchMyDrift
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The address that is not mine is:

bc1q8wa033z6rp4whcn5fvdan477q0a3ccj0n5w2cq

0.00708109 BTC

UCatchMyDrift
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The point of today’s drama was to consolidate my transactions while fees are low-ish lol. Presumably, to do this, I can just create another btc account with my ledger, create a new address, and send the balance to the new address? I’m hoping I’ve got that right!

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

it is the change sent back to you. That’s how BTC and other UTXO-based cryptos works.

Read and study this:

[https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033802154-Change-addresses-for-UTXO-based-crypto-assets](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033802154-Change-addresses-for-UTXO-based-crypto-assets)

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.