Home Foren Trezor Wallet Einrichten eines benutzerdefinierten Backends für meine Trezor-Hardware-Wallet mit meinem Umbrel Node

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von simonmales.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Kann mir jemand helfen, meine Trezor-Hardware-Wallet mit meinem Umbrel Node zu verbinden? Ich glaube, ich habe herausgefunden, wo/wie man das macht, aber wenn ich die Informationen im “Backend” der Trezor-Suite hinzufüge, heißt es,

“Nicht mit dem Backend verbunden. Versuchen Sie, das Gerät erneut zu verbinden. Überprüfen Sie auch Ihre Internetverbindung oder die URL Ihres benutzerdefinierten Backends.”

Ich bin auch nur neugierig, aber wenn ich versuchen würde, Bitcoin an meine Trezor zu senden und dieser benutzerdefinierte Backend-Server nicht richtig eingerichtet wäre und nicht funktionieren würde, würde ich dann die Bitcoin verlieren, die ich an die Trezor senden wollte? Oder würde sie einfach dort bleiben, wo sie ist und nicht bestätigt werden?

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>if I tried to send bitcoin to my trezor and this custom backend server wasn’t set up right and wasnt working, would I lose the bitcoin that I tried sending to the trezor? Or would it just stay where it is and fail to confirm?

You aren’t sending anything TO your Trezor. You are sending to an address. An address that the Trezor can’t stop anyone, including yourself, from sending to. A lost Trezor or a broken Trezor or a broken backend won’t affect that address, and won’t hurt anything regarding sending to that address.

It also won’t stop it from confirming. Assuming that you are sending from somewhere that is working properly (Binance or somewhere for example), your own node isn’t needed for confirmation. Trezor’s node isn’t needed for confirmation. There are plenty of others throughout the world that will do the confirmations.

The coins you send will be safe as long as you (and only you) have the seedphrase and the passphrase.

GeorgesTurdBlossom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Check out sparrow wallet. I use it to sign tx on the trezor and broadcast it from my local node.

keefyboy452
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Turn off your computer’s VPN and/or Tor. Try the actual ip address and not just umbrel.local. Try the port shown in the browser window when the Bitcoin app is open and not just 8332. Don’t forget to add :t and the end (or :s if using SSL)

If Suite is not connected and you send Bitcoin (to an address confirmed on the T’s screen), it will NOT be lost. Suite just won’t fetch the updated balance if it’s not connected to the Bitoin network. You can always connect Suite with Trezor’s backend or you another wallet software. The coins will be fine.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you are on TOR connecting to local node won’t work.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.