Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ellipal Erstaunlich bis jetzt

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich wollte dies nur posten, damit jeder, der vorbeikommt, weiß, dass der Support/Kundendienst von Ellipal erstklassig ist. Ich war sehr zögerlich, nicht mit einem Ledger oder Trezor zu gehen, aber am Ende bin ich sehr froh, dass ich mich für den Ellipal Titan entschieden habe. Ich würde es jedem empfehlen, der eine Hardware-Geldbörse braucht.

Mr__O__
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m loving my Ellipal too!

It’s awesome that you can exchange for XRP while in the US on their app. Just waiting for them to add MATIC and AMP though.

OkDescription4750
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The support team is top notch, with them being located I believe in Hong Kong it takes them about 24 hours to respond. I recently had an issue where I couldn’t update to the new 2.9.5 update to move over my safemoon balance, and they wanted videos of the process of how I tried to update it and although it did take about a week to get the whole conversation though they did resolve my issues with no problems at all. 10/10 would recommend this wallet to any beginner in the market. Also they’re way above ledger and trezor because of all the supported coins. Perfect for centralizing your decentralize assets 🤓

SoggyDrummer499
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How long did you have to wait? I’m at 4 weeks without a tracking number

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, thanks you for supporting. We will kept the hard work:) Have a lovely day.

Berretay
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would disagree. Support was useless and slow to respond. I have lost hundreds of dollars due to their vague direction that never actually addressed my issue.

Imastonksnoob
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The service has been fine for me, the only issues I have is they don’t support some things(which is fine) but have those apps preloaded onto their app(which is confusing)

Also either it’s not possible or I cannot figure out how to use the camera on the app to scan any url. The only time the camera will work is when you put in a transaction and it asks you to scan the cold wallet for confirmation. Sometimes I want to scan other wallets codes instead of copy/pasting addresses.

lilsuckfest
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is it true you have to make a second account with the app once it shows up? You can’t just connect the one you currently have?

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.