• Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Habe Ellipal Titan 2.0

Vorteile:

1. Allgemein gute Verarbeitungsqualität.
      2. Kamera, Scanner funktionieren gut
      3. UI ist anständig

Nachteile:

1. Die Karten zu schreiben Saatgut haben 12 Worte, aber das Gerät schafft nur 24 Wort Seed.
      2. Keine HD-Wallet! Nur eine Adresse pro 24-Wort-Seed. Das ist gefährlich für die Privatsphäre. Auch Gauner werden wissen, wie viel Geld Sie haben. Sie können eine andere Adresse erhalten, indem Sie eine andere Passphrase verwenden, was ein Hack ist.
      3. Das Kommunikationsprotokoll des QR-Codes ist nicht transparent. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es auch den privaten Schlüssel an die Telefon-App überträgt, denn wenn es das tut, ist die Sicherheit so gut wie null. Ich sage nicht, dass es so ist, aber das war ein Problem mit Coolwallet.

no_face
      Gast
      Up
      Down

One of the reasons for multiple addresses is that I keep a small amount of money in addresses which I use to interact with smart contracts. This way when I blind-sign something, even if something goes wrong, I know my losses are limited. For Gods sake guys, HDR code is in open source for 10+ yrs. Please incorporate

EthereumPlayer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Titan should never leave you position so keep it in a safe and a separate safe for your seed phrase..you should be safe then

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, thanks for your feedback. Regarding the issues, first, we have changed the seed phrase sheet in the new batch of Titan 2.0. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Second, our design thoughts of the one address per seed phrase but allowing multiple seed phrase accounts is that we believe the security of the seed phrase is the most crucial point. Users can diversify risks by using multiple seed phrase accounts

Third, kindly check this video below on how to verify the content of a QR code in real time. Your private keys will never be transferred out of the cold wallet:

https://x.com/ellipalwallet/status/1660629388109684737?s=46&t=in48D-SWBtadTAUX1eAhYA

Kriptografimeno
      Gast
      Up
      Down

“The cards to write seed have 12 words but the device only creates 24 word seeds.”

I can confirm, that I just got mine today, the Titan 2.0, and it did in fact, only come with 2, 12 worded seed phrase sheets, It does however, support 24 word seed phrases, so I used an old spare Ledger 24 word recovery sheet.
      ——-
      “Im unsure if its also transmitting the private key to the phone app, which if its doing then security is as good as zero. Im not saying it is, but this was a problem with Coolwallet.”

I also see Ellipal Official is in here, but I see what you’re asking OP, that if by scanning that QR code in the Ellipal app with your Ellipal to view your balances potentially leaks your seed/private key into it? I couldn’t answer that as I’m all jumbled on that, I’d like to believe no, but I can’t see what I’m signing if I do scan that QR Code in their app, so I don’t know.
      ——-
      So far, I like it, I’d like to add that the provided 16GB SD card supplied was not compatible as the speed on the card was too slow to upload to the Ellipal, I had to switch to a name brand SD card for it to fully install, would get to 1%, fail, then light would turn green. Overall the device feels very durable and love the feel, but that’s not what we buy these devices for, it’s all about the security. But yeah besides the SD Card they provided not working as good, it works just not in the Ellipal station, and the 2 12 worded sheets that should be 24, I’m happy with my purchase as I’m sure Ellipal will use my couple hundred to help their Business.

Kriptografimeno
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d like support for Optimism. $OP

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.