Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Ellipal Titan Mini. Kann kein Geld überweisen.

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Jealous_Professor896.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Seit dem letzten Upgrade kann ich kein Geld mehr von meiner Geldbörse überweisen. Sowohl die Wallet als auch die Telefon-App wurden auf die neueste Version aktualisiert. Ich habe Ellipal kontaktiert, aber keine Antwort erhalten. Hat noch jemand dieses Problem?

ScallionOk8753
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yup had the same issue. Kept getting a system maintaining message.

West_To_East_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same issue, but managed to get my coins off the Mini. This is what I did for my coins, I’m assume it would be a similar process for other coins. First you have to convert your Ellipal app wallet to a hot wallet to get the Private key for the coin.
      [https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/support/export-private-key](https://www.ellipal.com/blogs/support/export-private-key).

Then get the native or supported wallet for the coin you want to remove. I had VET, XDC and XRP on the Mini, I got the respective wallets, VechainThor, XDC Wallet and for XRP I used XUMM, all available on play/ios. What you need to do import a new account on the respective wallet using the Private key for the coin from the Ellipal app.

Jealous_Professor896
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks for the replies. I’ll try your suggestions. I actually think the Ellipal airgapped thing is an awesome idea but its just soooooo glitchy. And dont get me started on the Ellipal customer service. Glad I realised there was a problem now rather than later.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

​

Please provide information below to our cs@ellipal.com for check the issue

1. Coin address:

2. Device DID number on Ellipal Mini (Setting- About page): (You may also provide the coin connect QR code by tapping “Connect to app”)

Ellipal_David
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you email [cs@ellipal.com](mailto:cs@ellipal.com), who will support

Jealous_Professor896
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal Titan Mini
      I have some xrp in my ellipal titan mini. I have added a hot wallet to my mini. Does anyone know how to transfer xrp from the cold wallet to the hot wallet? Can it even be done? I am still unable to access my xrp.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.