Home Foren Ellipal Wallet ELLIPSE-BETRÜGER

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Accomplished-Pen7718.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

HI GUYS ,I HAVE TRIVE TO MOVE SOME AMP TOKENS FROM MY ELLIPAL WALLET TO AN EXCHANGE ,PAY THE ETHEREUM FEES AROUND 60£ AFTER FEW MINUTES THE ETHEREUM FEES GONE,YESTERDAY I have tried again! paid 75£ for a fast transaction ,same issue! Das Geld ist nach ein paar Minuten weg, aber die Münzen sind immer noch in meinem Portemonnaie. Ich habe Ellipal über Mail, Facebook und die Website kontaktiert und sie haben mir geantwortet: “Dieses Problem kann mit der nächsten Version 3.3 gelöst werden, die wir mit Metamask unterstützen. Bitte versuchen Sie es noch einmal, nachdem wir die Version 3.3 veröffentlicht haben, Danke”.VERWENDEN SIE NICHT DIESE Jungs, SIE SIND DIEBE DER ERDE!

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you check the tx on the blockchain to see if it failed and why? If your transaction fails you still get charged gas fees… gas fees have absolutely nothing to do with ellipal so they have 0 interest in making you pay gas fees….

mind sharing the tx id? i would be interested in seeing what’s going on just out of curiosity

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fees to move ERC20 tokens are about $110.
      It’s prob to cheap.

That’s what happens when you send tokens and gas fee is too small. It eats the fee and doesn’t move anything. It’s not ellipal it’s ethereum blockchain

Or if gas spikes it’s same issue

SherbetHistorical875
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal routes ALL ETH transactions through their own node

They INTENTIONALLY set the gas fees ridiculously high to make money

Your options are to wait for the market to crash

Or

Import your mnemonic into metamask

They FULLY know what they are doing and because people are starting to realize it and get pissed off, they are “adding metamask support”

Lol

FMXRP
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any time they ask you to use anithing other than Ellipal its a SCAM – they try that oné on me and I posted it on the Ellipal forum.

Accomplished-Pen7718
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you get this resolved? I’m also having the same exact problem. I can get the AMP tokens off the Ellipal wallet. I’ve been losing money on failed gas transactions.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.