Home Foren Trezor Wallet Empfehlungen für Passphrase? Wörterbuch-Wörter?

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Woche, 6 Tage von Specific_Cellist_136.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gehört, dass es unterschiedliche Meinungen über die Verwendung von Wörterbuchwörtern für eine Passphrase gibt.

Dasselbe gilt für Symbole/Sonderzeichen.

Ich liebe Sonderzeichen.

Verwenden die meisten Leute nicht Wörter aus dem Wörterbuch als Passphrasen, weil sie leicht zu merken sind, gemischt mit Leerzeichen, Großbuchstaben, Zahlen und Symbolen, um das Erraten zu erschweren?

​

cainoom
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Pick something that only you know, a phrase that was very unique to you, back from childhood. A unique sentence that had importance in your life. What was the first thing your mother yelled at you? Don’t you remember the first thing your mother yelled at you? Nobody else will know that. Pick something from a foreign language if you speak a foreign language. The first sentence you remember in a foreign language—nobody else will know that.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Are you expecting your seed to be exposed? If not, an easy to remember passphrase is ideal.

Even better if you write down, and store it separately from your seed. The. You don’t have to trust your brain.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please bear in mind that no one from the Trezor team would send you a private message first.
      If you want to discuss a sensitive issue, we suggest contacting our Support team via the Troubleshooter: https://trezor.io/support/

**No one from the Trezor team (Reddit mods, Support agents, etc) would ever ask for your recovery seed!**
      Beware of scams and phishings: https://blog.trezor.io/recognize-and-avoid-phishing-ef0948698aec

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/TREZOR) if you have any questions or concerns.*

The_Pirate_of_Oz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

For Trezor the 25th word (I hate saying passphrase since people think of it as a password like other online services) can be <=50 characters… that includes spaces. Whatever you use, DO NOT FORGET it. You can make it as complicated or simple as you would like.

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

EFF diceware short list https://www.eff.org/dice

Specific_Cellist_136
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I keep my passphrase in a steel tube separate from my seed phrase fragments. Picked a random, long string with symbols, caps/non caps and numbers. I put it in so many times signing txns on my Trezor that I ended up memorizing it.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.