Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Endlich aktualisiert…

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Nach vielen Versuchen und einem Fehlschlag von 98% mit der mitgelieferten No-Name-SD-Karte habe ich es endlich zum Update gebracht, indem ich eine neue Micro-SD-Karte gekauft habe. Die Hälfte des Problems ist, dass dieses Ding nur maximal 16gb unterstützt und alle meine anderen micro sd Karten größer sind.

Ich kaufte diese ein, weil ich es als eine dedizierte Karte für die Ellipal verwenden, so dass ich nicht kümmern, wie groß es war, hatte auch 1 Tag Versand, wenn ich bestellt.

[https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SMVQK8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1](https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000SMVQK8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

FakespotAnalysisBot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

>**Name**: Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC Memory Card with SD Adapter

>**Company**: SanDisk

>**Amazon Product Rating**: 4.6

>**Fakespot Reviews Grade**: B

>**Adjusted Fakespot Rating**: 3.6

>**Analysis Performed at**: 10-31-2021

[Link to Fakespot Analysis](https://fakespot.com/product/sandisk-4gb-microsdhc-memory-card-with-sd-adapter) | [Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!](https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fakespot-analyze-fake-ama/nakplnnackehceedgkgkokbgbmfghain)

*Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.*

*We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.*

MsDazy80
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I bought an Ellipal recently, just arrived about 5 days ago. Prior to my purchase I did a ton of research. The Ellipal website states that you can use a micro SD up to 32gb. In my research I also found that many times the update stops at 98% because of the effect that anti-virus software can have on the file when you download it. My first attempt at updating my Ellipal failed at 98%. On my second attempt, I turned off my anti-virus and re-downloaded the zip file from Ellipal. It worked like a charm the second time and I did it with the micro SD card that came with the device. I just wanted to put this out there to pay it forward to anyone else having update issues or looking into the Ellipal as a cold storage option.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

lol word bot. Yes I have a Samsung mem card myself. I love it and it works amazing

As I use Samsung nvmes in my pc for a while now and they have been flawless

I do wonder how many people use a bigger card than they should. I tell people all the time they need to be followed exactly (the instructions).

When I got mine there was no such thing as “the kit” it was a device and that’s it. Now they have kits. I would recommend anyone just get the device and order a decent 16gb card and call it a day

PristineArm610
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Didn’t your Titan came with a 16Gb Sd card? Mine did and I have no problem with 2 updates.

PristineArm610
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Oh OK. I guess I am lucky. :-). Glad you have sorted out your problem.

RothePro88
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nice advertisement

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.