Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Endlich ist das Update abgeschlossen!

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich konnte endlich das ELLIPAL aktualisieren! Ich steckte bei 2.8.3 fest.

Hier ist, was ich getan habe

Wenn Sie ein MacBook verwenden, stellen Sie zunächst sicher, dass Sie im Festplattendienstprogramm auf FAT umstellen. Stellen Sie außerdem sicher, dass Sie Safari und nicht Chrome verwenden.

Gehen Sie zu den Safari-Einstellungen und vergewissern Sie sich, dass das Häkchen unten bei “sichere” Dateien nach dem Herunterladen öffnen nicht gesetzt ist.

Auch wenn Sie das Format geändert haben, sollten Sie es noch einmal tun.

Bitte erreichen Sie mich, ich werde mehr als glücklich sein, zu helfen, dies war ein Alptraum.

xxxcypher-
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The instructions literally tell you to make sure it’s in FAT. For me my problem was the SDcard wouldnt go into the device all the way so I had to use a pen to really stick it in.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

So what it sounds like is you followed the instructions

I have posted on comments so many times under ellipal to tell people this exact thing. Follow the directions to the “T” make sure your browser is not auto extracting the file or renaming it. Also antivirus can mess with the file it can help turning it off.

The main prob is user error. Most of the people that cannot update their device don’t know much about a computer to even begin with yet how to do half the shit in the steps that are required to update

Then they get on here and yell at ellipal like their device is broken when in reality it’s user error. I have been updating my device over a year now

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.