Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Entschuldigung für die Anfängerfragen, aber ich möchte einfach sicher sein.

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Qualitytack487.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

1. Sobald die Münzen/Token von Binance etc. auf die App übertragen sind, bedeutet das, dass sie in meinem Titan und sicher im Kühlhaus sind, oder gibt es einen weiteren Schritt, den ich unternehmen muss?
      2. Obwohl ich in der Lage war, ERC20-Token (wie SHIB) in der App anzuzeigen, wie bekomme ich sie auf dem Titan angezeigt? Ist dies möglich?

Vielen Dank für Ihre Geduld und Unterstützung.

pro-sinner
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They will only show on the app. The titans only purpose is a generate a QR code that you scan from the app to authorize the move. Think of the titan a 2 step authorization.

Honest_Drawing1179
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Make sure you wallet is connected to the cold hardware wallet. The titan app can host a hot wallet and a cold wallet ledger. The latter requires you to sign any withdrawals – like if you send some coins to another wallet. If its not asking you to sign – with some QR codes – then its not using your cold wallet.

When you send – the app will start a slideshow of QR codes. Fire up your titan, enter into the correct coin and scan the QR codes on your phone. Then your Tital will show a QR code – scan that with the wallet app. That should then initiate a transfer.

​

Having said all that – DOT does not work. I tried to send DOT and its simply not working. Support replied telling me to try it again – still not working.

​

If I were you – I would send the titan back ad get a ledger.

luke0027
      Gast
      Up
      Down

They are in your seed phrase

Qualitytack487
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Send a message for more information on how to synchronize your ELLIPAL Device to the blockchain to prevent error in blockchain transactions and to secure your crypto assets on the blockchain.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.