Home Foren Trezor Wallet Enttäuscht von Trezor T

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gerade ein neues Trezor T wegen der ganzen Ledger-Situation gekauft und ich bin ziemlich enttäuscht von der Qualität des Materials, dem Touchscreen und der Größe, für 200 Dollar scheint es ein billig gemachtes Gerät zu sein. Ich denke, Sicherheit ist wichtiger als Design, aber wenn ein Unternehmen mit einem schönen Design mit großer Sicherheit herauskam, dann Trezor und Ledger würden beide für getan werden.

lirumlarum42
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, maybe it’s a secret strategy to keep thieves away? Nothing screams “I’m definitely not a high-end crypto wallet” like a budget device exterior. Keep your cryptos safe and your expectations low, friend! Until Apple decides to roll out the iBitcoin Wallet, this might just be the reality of the crypto wallet world.

YaBastaaa
      Gast
      Up
      Down

👍🏻

aardvarkbiscuit
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I was more angry that they didn’t have the Hello Kitty model

Mr_ryles
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Link it to an exodus wallet to keep track of balances.

TheFcknVoid
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Really disappointed as well. I feel safer with a seed generated from an open source wallet, but the software has a lonnnng way to go.

Currently the biggest gripe is I can’t check my balance on Trezor Suite without connecting my wallet. The “remember” toggle on my wallet keeps untoggling itself. I understand that’s why it exists.. so you can check balances without having the device connected.

That, and my wallet kept trying to force the pass phrase feature.

That and the Trezor Suite mobile app somehow asks for your seed phrase. Wtf? No thanks.

Thenarza
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yep, can’t generate 24 words, touchscreen is glitchy and barely usable, always has to be plugged in to an internet connected device to use, no Bluetooth, also disappointed and probably not using for anything serious

oktay50000
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Return it and get onekey touch 100% open source, se, app on all platforms…

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

Athexis
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Research

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.