Home Foren Trezor Wallet ERC-20 Token zeigt nicht die richtige Balance in der Trezor Suite an

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von IllustratorLow6097.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Der Tokenbetrag, den ich in der Wallet habe, ist korrekt, aber der tatsächliche Dollarbetrag, der angezeigt und berechnet wird, ist viel geringer als er sein sollte.

Ist noch jemandem dieses Problem aufgefallen und sollte ich mir Sorgen machen, wenn der Gesamtdollarbetrag nicht korrekt ist?

Noob-Saibot-HoDLer77
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The actual dollar amount will vary Quite a bit in some cases from exchange to exchange depending on where the sweet gets its pricing from

Tarskin_Tarscales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The price information is pulled from either an oracle or an aggregator, for large coins there should be barely any difference. However, for smaller projects the variance can be big but…. Why does this even matter?? Hardware wallets are to store crypto, and the suite is just an interface, it’s purpose is not price information.

its_me_sticky
      Gast
      Up
      Down

dont worry about the $ shown just make sure the amount sent to the wallet is same not the dollar value the amount of the specific token.

fubolibs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can compare your result of your trezor or any hardware wallet to say Etherscan, jus tneed your public address. I guess you can report a bug if the valuation is wildly off.

IllustratorLow6097
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same problem , I transfer my saitama in trezor suite , the reflection are well updated but to actual $ amount no

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.