Home Foren Ledger Wallet Erforschung der Sicherheit von Krypto-Wallets: Atomic Wallet Compromise und der Aufstieg der privaten Wallets

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Als ich am Wochenende mit der Nachricht aufwachte, dass Atomic Wallet kompromittiert wurde, brachte mich das zum Nachdenken: Haben Krypto-Nutzer wirklich die totale Kontrolle über ihre Gelder? Es ist ziemlich beunruhigend, wenn man bedenkt, dass Atomic Wallet ein selbstverwaltetes Wallet ist. ICYMI, hier ist eine Zusammenfassung einiger Wallet-bezogener Ereignisse, die in den letzten Tagen/Wochen stattgefunden haben;

Erstens hat Atomic Wallet in den frühen Morgenstunden des Samstags einen Tweet verschickt, nachdem mehrere Beschwerden von Nutzern eingegangen waren, die Geld verloren hatten und bei denen die Geldbörse leer war.
      [https://twitter.com/AtomicWallet/status/1664946301815910400](https://twitter.com/AtomicWallet/status/1664946301815910400)

Schockierenderweise wurden damals mehr als 30 Millionen Dollar an Kryptowährungen von mehreren Nutzern dieser sogenannten “dezentralen Geldbörse” gestohlen.

Der Vorfall ereignete sich nur zwei Wochen, nachdem Ledger, ein beliebtes Hardware-Wallet, mit der Ankündigung eines “Schlüsselwiederherstellungsdienstes” für Aufregung sorgte. Diese Nachricht löste Verzweiflung und FUD unter #Krypto-Nutzern aus, was dazu führte, dass einige Personen in Panik gerieten und ihre Gelder eilig auf vermeintlich weniger sichere Hot Wallets verlagerten.

Angesichts der Schwachstellen von selbstverwahrenden Wallets stellt sich die Frage: Welche Alternativen haben Krypto-Nutzer, um die Kontrolle zu behalten und ihre Gelder zu schützen?

Ich glaube, dass eine mögliche Lösung darin besteht, private Wallets zu erforschen, die durch ihre auf den Schutz der Privatsphäre ausgerichteten Plattformen/Projekte eine zusätzliche Sicherheitsebene bieten. Vor diesem Hintergrund habe ich eine Liste von privaten Projekten/Wallets zusammengestellt, die eine Überlegung wert sind:

\Y-Wallet für Zcash

\Eisenbahn-Geldbörse für Railgun

\>Aleo, das vor kurzem seine Privatsphären-Wallet im Vorfeld seines bevorstehenden Mainnet-Starts eingeführt hat

\>ZKme/Particle-Geldbörse

\>Secrets Network

Ich würde gerne Ihre Meinung zu diesem Thema hören. Vertrauen Sie selbstverwalteten Wallets, oder bevorzugen Sie private Wallets für zusätzliche Sicherheit? Gibt es andere Datenschutzprojekte/Wallets, die Ihrer Meinung nach in diese Liste aufgenommen werden sollten? Bitte teilen Sie uns Ihre Meinung mit.

Quiet_International
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How would it make any diff if the wallet focused on a privacy coin or not ? Key security is the core issue. Not the type of chain being deployed. I feel like OP misunderstands how things work.

No_Lynx8826
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What Da-fuq you talking about?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

All software wallets are inherently unsafe, or much less safe than hardware wallets.

That’s regardless whether they use “privacy coins”.

Auswolf2k
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m not sure you understand how they work.

t81_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Get a Ledger and never look back. Do yourself a favor.

Deyssigeg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Crypto wallets are becoming more vulnerable, putting users’ money at risk. I support anything that adds extra security.

Nuartyeregerv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Privacy wallets have that extra layer of security that comes with transactions and addresses being kept away from the public eye.

zatrzaskzy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Still, using a self-custodial wallet is the best option. We see others that prioritise user security, and we won’t stop utilizing them as a result of what happened to Atomic Wallet. The demise of FTX did not force me to quit using Binance.

xyridfosterlingu9
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve used most of these private wallets, but one fascinating thing about Railway wallet is the ability to shield wallet balance, NFT and also process tax report via Koinly

greestaspdy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Why would anyone reject wallets with ‘extra security’? Privacy wallets are ultimately going to be the most adopted wallets for self-custody, the balance shielding and Encryption feature is the extra security that helps keep transaction details hiding and safe from being traced. Personally, Railway Wallet tops my list. The UI/UX is top-notch, it’s free, no ads, and it doesn’t store users’ data.

globals33k3r
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Educate yourself on how wallets actually work. Most people in the crypto scene just follow popular people brands and names. DYOR.

lipglossxxodl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nice article but a little correction, Secret Network is a private default blockchain, you can access the privacy ecosystem through Stashh wallet. Private wallets is the most interesting development among crypto wallets and is not getting the attention it deserves.

el1u2ryf
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Extra security measures are always a welcome addition when it comes to safeguarding our assets and wallets. The inclusion of encryption features and balance shielding attributes in privacy wallets proves to be very important in mitigating the risks associated with tracing and hacking within the crypto space. These features provide an extra layer of protection and enhances the overall security of our digital assets.

Ok-Western-5799
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Private wallets, obviously, provide an added layer of security in addition to self-custody. Personally, I’ve tried Zcash and Railgun’s private wallet and found them to be reliable options for privacy and security across chains. It would definitely be worth exploring the other privacy projects/wallets you mentioned as well since each one may offer unique features and different approaches to maintaining privacy.

zatrzaskzy
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I appreciate the recommendation. I have already used 2 of them but would try others if need be. The need for an extra layer of security and privacy is on the rise.

Ansicht von 15 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.