Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Erstellung eines Kontos

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Jahren, 2 Monaten von Fit_Butterscotch5548.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Meine Wallet ist unterwegs, also habe ich die App heruntergeladen und versucht, ein Konto zu erstellen, aber sie hängt und hängt, muss ich das Konto auf der Wallet selbst erstellen und es dann mit der App verknüpfen?

Es wird nicht viel nützen, wenn ich nicht einmal ein Konto einrichten kann.

Danke

Darryll

wonderingpie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can set up an account with out the Titan, however imo that eliminates the reason for having the titan .

You use the Titan to create your wallet, then use the app to scan the QR on the app, that will link the app to the titan wallet. By doing so, your wallet is completely disconnected from the internet

dnskent
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OK great so not being able to create an account on the app is fine, not sure why it has that option if it doesn’t work. And yes I’ve tried it many times since ordering the wallet

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use iancoleman seed gen offline. It’s not hard to figure out. I just never add my passphrase to it. I add it once I’m adding the seed into the device

Fit_Butterscotch5548
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can create an account I have 1 but it will be a hot wallet and have no connection to the titan. You’d have to import/delete or just wait and create the cold wallet and import that into the app

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.