Home Foren Trezor Wallet ETH-Transaktion kann nicht ausgeführt werden, alte Firmware

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo,

Ich habe eine alte Trezor-Wallet, habe aber keinen Zugriff auf den Seed (Firmware 1.6.1). Ich weiß, dann PIN und ich bin erfolgreich in der Lage, die Konten zugreifen, aber kann nicht eine Transaktion durchführen, um die eth anderswo zu senden.

Ich habe versucht:

\-Legacy-Version von mycrypto

~~-Legacy-Version von mew (existiert nicht mehr)~~

\-Walleth 0.3.7 apk (habe die gepatchte Version ausprobiert, da die Deps zu alt sind und ich keine neue verwenden kann)

​

Alle bisherigen Lösungen, die bei einigen Nutzern funktioniert haben, sind aus dem Jahr 2019 oder 2020, und mit dem neuen Produktupdate erfordert jede Interaktion mit trezor connect eine Aktualisierung der Firmware, und das würde bedeuten, das Gerät zu wipen.

Irgendwelche Vorschläge? Gibt es eine alte dmg, eine alte trezor bridge, die ich verwenden kann, zum Herunterladen?

daybreak_loose
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ok, after 3 days I was finally able to pull this off, using a very old trezorctl version. First, check your python version is 3.5, then install these fixed versions.

“`
      pip3 install trezor==0.11.1 hidapi==0.7.99.post20 rlp==0.4.4 ethjsonrpc==0.3.0
      “`

The command to sign a transaction offline (you can broadcast it later using etherscan) is the following:
      “`
      trezorctl ethereum-sign-tx -c 1 -n “44’/60’/0’/0/0” -v “x nanoether” -g 21000 -t “99 nanoether” -i <NONCE> <TO ADDRESS>
      “`

On the derivation paths all my funds were on the first address, you might want to change it. Gas limit for eth transfers is 21000, idk for token transfers/smart contract invocations.

For gas price, check the current gas price on etherscan, if the price is too low you can generate another transaction with the same nonce (modern wallets use this to speed up the process)

For the nonce, check the nonce of your last tx from the account and increment it by one. If there are no outgoing txs from that account the nonce is 0.

First two or 3 times this command will throw an error. Just look at the error and google a bit, there are easy fixes,, you will have to modify the python files on your system and keep trying again.

Once the command is succesful a raw tx hash is outputted, just copy and paste to etherscan and you are good to go. Try will small amounts first to get comfortable.

&#x200B;

PS: Thank you all the scammers who send me messages “helping”, you gave the the motivation to keep going 🙂

HeroicLife
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Try old Trezor Suite versions: https://github.com/trezor/trezor-suite/releases

If that doesn’t work, old Trezor bridge versions are here, but you will have to build it yourself: https://github.com/trezor/trezor-suite/releases

There is an old MEW version @ https://v5.myetherwallet.com/ but I think you need an old bridge to work with any web interface.

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I would try Electum, maybe a older Version of it.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve done it with `trezorctl`, but most NFT stuff will fail at that vintage.

If you’re asking about ETH the coin, it’s possible, but complex ETH (the-network) stuff will likely fail.

Sorry friend

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, could you please contact our Support team for further assistance? https://trezor.io/support/technical/issue/

The troubleshooting steps you have tried should be working, so we would like to investigate it.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.