Home Foren Ledger Wallet Ethereum-Gleichgewichtsstörung

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Jim-Helpert.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hat jemand vor kurzem eine Störung in Bezug auf ihre Ethereum-Konto auf Ledger, wo Transaktionsverlauf ist nicht mehr sichtbar und Ihr Kontostand Spikes auf der 1-Tages-Diagramm, sondern bleibt flach auf jedem anderen Intervall? Es zeigt meinen vollen Kontostand an, aber ich wollte nur wissen, ob dieses Problem noch jemanden betrifft. Mein Bitcoin-Diagramm und Transaktionsverlauf ist völlig intakt btw so dieses Problem ist nur mein Ethereum-Konto auswirken.

Either-Hovercraft255
      Gast
      Up
      Down

do you have any ERC20 tokens? mine are all missing since Friday

I wonder if Ledger had a connection glitch on the ethereum blockchain and it is taking awhile to sync?

I have a weird problem that started on Friday 3/10/23

I have ledger on my desktop and the ledger app on my iphone

on Friday evening I noticed that all my ERC20 tokens are not showing (like Shiba)

on Saturday I updated my desktop ledger to the latest version and cleared the cache as instructed to resync

if I use my ethereum address on etherscan I see they are still there(no transactions in 485 days) I downloaded the metamask wallet and connected it to my ledger

I see my erc tokens there and the quantity etc is right but if I go to move them or to swap them on metamask it says 0 coins

I think somehow the shiba and other ERC apps got removed from the ledger but I cant reinstall them? or do the just trade under the Ethereum app? if I go to the ethereum app on ledger it says add token- I put in shiba inu and then click next

then it gives me the address to send tokens to but doesnt show my balance

in fact I have 10 ERC tokens and NONE of them are showing in the ledger(mobile or desktop)

HELP haha

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey, this might be sync related with your Ledger Live. Could you confirm please and make sure you have your versions up-to-date in the order mentioned here: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8458939792669-How-to-perform-a-complete-update-of-your-Ledger-setup?docs=true)
      Then head to Ledger Live’s settings > help > and clear cache to refresh it’s block explorers
      If issue persists though, please do open a ticket by pressing on the “Contact us” button here: [support.ledger.com/hc/en-us](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us)

And make sure to include your Logs so team can further investigate what might be causing this!

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.