Home Foren Ledger Wallet Falsche ADA-Bilanz

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von alpaka7.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Heute wollte ich einen großen Betrag an ADA abheben (für mich ein paar Tausend USD) und machte eine Testtransaktion, indem ich zuerst 10 ADA schickte, nur um sicherzugehen. Der ADA-Betrag, den ich bereits in meinem Ledger hatte, war vorher korrekt, aber plötzlich zeigte er nur noch die Hälfte an, nachdem die 10 ADA angekommen waren. Wenn ich jetzt die Adresse auf Cardanoscan überprüfe, wird der richtige Betrag unter “Kontrollierter Gesamteinsatz” angezeigt, aber wenn mein Ledger nicht den richtigen Betrag anzeigt, kann ich nicht alle meine ADA aus meinem Ledger überweisen, wenn ich das wollte. Ist dies ein bekanntes Problem? Ich bin noch nicht so lange dabei und das hat mich erschreckt.

crypt0kiddie
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’re staking correct?

The total balance includes the stake rewards.

You have to withdrawal your staked rewards before you can withdraw them from the wallet..

Follow what I’m saying?

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Based off of the information you’ve provided, this sounds like a synchronization error (indicating that the Ledger Live UI needs to essentially catch up with the current blockheight that the Cardano blockchain is at). Once these are in conjunction, everything should balance properly.

A great way to force these types of resynchronizations (or effectively a refreshing of balances) is by clearing your cache. You can do this by going to “**settings**” > “**help**” > “**clear** **cache**” > “**confirm**”.

Alternatively, there’s a chance that your Ledger Live version may be outdated – leading to said synchronization issues. The most recent version of Ledger Live is **2.54.0** – and so if you’re fully-updated to this version, you shouldn’t have any sync errors. [Here](https://www.ledger.com/ledger-live) is a link to our website’s Ledger Live download page for reference.

Ledger Live will **NEVER** ask users to enter their 24 word recovery phrase. If for any reason you see a message prompting you to enter your 24 word recovery phrase, then you’ll know with certainty that it’s a phishing scam website and it should be ignored.

GetEmDaddy902
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have this issue as well my account is off in the 4 digits and I’ve sync as well already shows correct balance then resorts back to incorrect balance.

I check it on cardanoscan and it shows correct balance as well not sure what the issue is but there is a bug for sure.

alpaka7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m having this problem and can’t seem to fix it with cache clearing. I noticed that ledger live isn’t showing all the transactions I’ve made with the Ada wallet and it should be noted that fiat balance is correct.

I’m using my ledger with Daedalus for now and it’s working properly.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.