Home Foren Trezor Wallet Fiasko der versteckten Brieftasche

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von loupiote2.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe ein Problem. Es ist meine Schuld, aber hoffentlich kann ich es mit etwas Hilfe beheben.

Als Trezor im Januar die Funktion der versteckten Wallet veröffentlichte, dachte ich: “Klingt cool. Ich werde sie aktivieren. Warum nicht?” Dann wurde ich aufgefordert, eine Phrase einzugeben, was ich auch tat. Ich dachte nicht, dass es ein sehr wichtiges Passwort sein würde (Sie sehen, worauf ich hinaus will).

Dummerweise muss ich einen öffentlichen Schlüssel in der versteckten Wallet verwendet haben. Ich habe Bitcoin im Wert von etwa 1.000 Dollar dorthin geschickt.

Jetzt kann ich die Sats darin sehen, habe aber den Satz vergessen, mit dem ich die versteckte Wallet erstellt habe.

Hier sind meine Fragen:
      1) Erstelle ich jedes Mal, wenn ich versuche, mit der falschen Phrase auf die versteckte Wallet zuzugreifen, eine neue versteckte Wallet?
      2) Wenn ich die Phrasen immer wieder versuche, hat das irgendwelche negativen Folgen? Kann ich z. B. nach 10 fehlgeschlagenen Versuchen aus meiner Trezor-Wallet ausgesperrt werden oder so?
      3) Gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit, die versteckte Wallet wiederherzustellen oder zu fusionieren, so dass ich wieder auf mein Geld zugreifen kann?
      4) Hatte noch jemand dieses Problem und hat eine Lösung gefunden?

Ich bin für jede Art von Hilfe dankbar. Keine DMs pls.

Gast
      Up
      Down

1) Every time I attempt to access the hidden wallet with the wrong phrase, am I creating a new hidden wallet?

Yes

2) If I keep trying phrases, are there any negative consequences? Like can I be locked out of my Trezor wallet after 10 failed attempts or something?

I believe there are no consequences because you are just making a new hidden wallet with each incorrect guess.

3) Is there anyway to recover the hidden wallet or merge it or something where I can access my funds again?

No

4) Anyone else have this issue and figured out a solution?

The only solution is to type in the correct passphrase.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, please check the FAQ post pinned on our subreddit, section Missing coins. You can find some tips on what to do when you cannot access funds due to the incorrect passphrase input.

However, there is no way to recover a forgotten passphrase, I am sorry.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Every time I attempt to access the hidden wallet with the wrong phrase, am I creating a new hidden wallet?

You are not actually creating anything, but you will see a new account address, calculated from your seed and the passphrase you entered. As long as you don’t deposit anything on this address, nothing is created on the blockchain. But in order to regain access you need to enter the same passphrase that was used when you got the address where your deposited. Each passphrase leads to different accounts.

> If I keep trying phrases, are there any negative consequences? Like can I be locked out of my Trezor wallet after 10 failed attempts or something?

Nope, you can try as many as you want. No risk of getting locked-out.

> Is there anyway to recover the hidden wallet or merge it or something where I can access my funds again?

The only way to recover access to the “hidden wallet” is to find the correct passphrase.

> Anyone else have this issue and figured out a solution?

If you can narrow-down the format of the passphrase that you used, there may be ways to recover access using bruteforce techniques. e.g. if you know you used a 5-letter word, then all 5-letter words combinations could be tested, using a program. This bruteforce technique works if the number of combinations is low enough to be tested in reasonable time.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.