Home Foren Ledger Wallet Firmware aktualisieren

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten, 1 Woche von pringles_ledger.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ist es möglich, die Firmware eines NanoX ohne Ledger Live zu aktualisieren? Oder kann man die BTC-Anwendung ohne Ledger Live aktualisieren?

Oder ist es möglich, Ledger Live zu verwenden, um die Firmware & app zu aktualisieren, ohne dass Ledger den von meinem privaten Schlüssel kontrollierten Saldo sehen kann?

Ich nehme an, ich könnte das Gerät zurücksetzen und dann die Firmware aktualisieren und mit BIP39-Worten wiederherstellen, aber gibt es noch andere Möglichkeiten, die Privatsphäre zu wahren und trotzdem die Software zu aktualisieren?

Ich danke Ihnen für alle Vorschläge.

1buffalojoe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I turned off DM long ago and never have this issue anymore.. idk why people don’t disable it anyways.

information-zone
      Gast
      Up
      Down

FWIW: u/even_savings2066 DMed me saying I need to download “biptoolkit”

I assume this is a scammer, so if any admins here are trying to protect people who post in this forum, I suggest you either explain to this user why DM was an inappropriate way to answer my question, or you ban him from this form.

Cheers.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you can get someone at Ledger to tell you the `FIRMWARE_NAME` and `FIRMWARE_KEY` for the version you are after, then you could use `ledgerctl`. I tried figuring it out looking at LedgerHQ, but Typescript is not my strongest language, so gave up rather soon.

Usage: ledgerctl upgrade-firmware [OPTIONS] FIRMWARE_NAME FIRMWARE_KEY

Upgrade firmware.

Options:
      –url TEXT Server URL.
      -k, –key TEXT Key identifier on the remote server.
      –help Show this message and exit.

r_a_d_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger live is open source, so I suppose you can make it do whatever you want it to do. It’s been a while since I’ve used it, but can you not link the device without importing accounts?

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi – it is not possible to upgrade the firmware or BTC app without Ledger Live. You can find more info here
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/11022833583261-Can-Ledger-and-Ledger-Recover-access-my-Secret-Recovery-Phrase-

When you reset your Ledger device to factory settings, it will erase the recovery phrase stored inside the secure element chip. So you can update the firmware after resetting the Ledger device too. We remain available for further questions.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.