Home Foren Ledger Wallet Firmware-Aktualisierung

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten von neosymaui.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo Leute, ich habe eine Frage, was passieren wird, wenn ich mich entscheide, mein X nicht auf die neueste Firmware-Version 2.2.1 zu aktualisieren, angesichts der Tatsache, dass es schon heute in meinem Ledger Live Popin startet? Im ich immer noch in der Lage sein, Stake / Unake und Transaktionen in der Zukunft oder irgendwann werde ich gezwungen sein, es zu tun? Ich danke Ihnen!

userfakesuper
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I just wish people would look a bit harder into this recovery deal

1. You will NEED gov id to do this
      2. You will NEED to download and INSTALL an ID app with the company that is doing the verifying of your ID
      3. You will NEED to approve the recovery option before anything happens, this means if you do not approve the recovery option, then that is a dead fish.
      4. You NEED to pay a monthly subscription for this to even be activated.

If you do not do any of these 4 things, you do not get to use the optional recovery and that is that. Seriously. Do some of your own research. Stop overreacting.. in all the years of ledger being in business, not once have they used/taken someones seed phrase or compromised someones seed phrase.

If you dont pay to use this service, you get nothing.

bniky1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Forced to updated my ledger nano s and it got stuck on uploading firmware and I can’t use it now. Use at your own risk.

t81_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Do the f*cking updates and stop littering in here. This is super ridiculous even for reddit!

neosymaui
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello u/mjtb1,

I would strongly suggests updating the device’s OS to the latest version as it allows you to take advantage of new features and maintain security improvements.

Please note that we only deploy application updates and new applications on the latest OS version. Skipping OS updates will also prevent you from using certain features of the Ledger Live app, and you’ll need to use third-party wallets instead.

If you don’t want to update your Ledger OS, your Ledger device will remain functional.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.