Home Foren Trezor Wallet Frage:

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von YuriyNigmatylinvkh.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe meine btc auf einem Trezor.
      In diesem Trezor habe ich eine Pin+versteckte Wallet, in der ich meine Sats speichere.
      Nehmen wir an, es passiert etwas, & ich verliere den Trezor oder er wird zerstört.

Könnte ich theoretisch meine Seed-Phrase in eine heiße Wallet eingeben und irgendwie an mein Geld kommen? Was ist mit meiner versteckten Wallet + Pin?

Oder müsste ich mir einen neuen Trezor besorgen und ihn hochfahren?

Danke

demote_remote
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, you can recover your wallet anywhere as long as you have the seed phrase and the password used for the hidden wallet.

Your private key is derived from the seed phrase, and in the case of a hidden wallet your seed phrase + password. The pin is for that individual device and not tied to the private key at all.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, we’ve covered that in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/uvksjn/what_to_do_if_you_lose_your_trezor_device/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

TL,DR you can import your seed to any compatible wallet (hardware or online) that also supports passphrase. Your PIN is not needed – it is tied just with the physical Trezor device.

joedavola666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think the question is, if OP needs the exact same device to restore his funds with the Seed Phrase or if OP can use any hot wallet instead of a Trezor.

musecorn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Doesn’t have to be a trezor, any BIP39 wallet will restore access to your btc

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> Could I in theory type my seed phrase on a hot wallet and somehow get my funds? What of my hidden wallet + pin?

Yes, you could, but it would put all your assets at risk. Most software wallet support the bip39 recovery phrase and the bip39 passphrase (for “hidden wallets”).

It is a much better/ safer idea to enter your seed phrase is another hardware wallet (trezor, ledger etc).

YuriyNigmatylinvkh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not clear enough mate

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.