Home Foren Ledger Wallet Frage für Anfänger

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von mreed911.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen – ich habe gerade alle meine ETH und BTC von CoinSpot auf meinen Nano X übertragen. Ich habe bemerkt, dass man dieselben Münzen direkt vom Nano kaufen kann, was sie direkt in den kalten Speicher bringt – meine Frage ist, warum sollte das nicht jeder tun? Was ist der Sinn der Börsen wie CoinSpot jetzt? Ich habe das Gefühl, ich verpasse etwas.

Fooshi2020
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buying directly with ledger live is by credit card. This usually incurs credit card charges as well as some cards decline this or limit how much you can purchase (as it counts as a cash advance usually). The only other option is a WYRE which isn’t supported in every country.

Also, the fees for buying with Moonpay, Coinify, BTC Direct are higher than on exchanges.

I use an exchange because it is easier and cheaper. Then I transfer out myself.

Brettanomyces78
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can’t buy from Ledger. That company just makes wallets.

If you want to buy coins using your national currency, you must use an exchange or broker, either directly or indirectly. What you’re calling “buying from Ledger/Nano” is just using them indirectly, and with much higher fees.

Sofiaaddistal
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Super helpful and thanks everyone

Foundedthat
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What you’re looking for is a non custodial exchange. Some are pricey, but here in Canada, bullbitcoin.com has good fees, recurring buys and straight to ledger!

88_Snackfire
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The fees are much higher through their partner exchanges. At least they were last I checked

Spy008
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you’re in the US try using Strike. It allows you to send purchased Bitcoin directly to ledger with the smallest fees I’ve seen so far. The Ledger live buys have crazy fees associated with them and I believe theres a wait period between purchase and receipt.

mreed911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nothing is “in” the Ledger except the keys. The coins are on the blockchain.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.