Home Foren Trezor Wallet Frage zur Passphrase auf dem Trezor One.

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 10 Monaten von senlek.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Stimmt es, dass die Passphrase über die Tastatur in die Trezor Suite eingegeben werden muss und nicht auf dem Gerät selbst? Das könnte für mich persönlich ein Hindernis sein, daher möchte ich das nur überprüfen. Ich möchte meine Passphrase nicht über meine Tastatur eingeben (die mit dem Internet verbunden ist). Vielen Dank im Voraus…

Maxx3141
      Gast
      Up
      Down

On the Trezor One it has to be entered on the PC, on the Trezor Model T you can choose.

I understand that decision. Typing the passphrase on the hw-wallet with 2 buttons would take ages and you would be more likely to make an error. Remember you have to do it twice for a new one.

The passphrase isn’t as crucial as the seed – it is completely worthless without the seed. It is very unlikely for a normal user to become victim of a combined attack phyiscally and digitally at the same time.

SilverTruth7809
      Gast
      Up
      Down

A compromised passphrase isn’t a real issue, you would still need to solve the 2048²⁴ problem.

senlek
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’m also new to Trezor and had to figure this out. I have Model T and it’s possible to enter passphrase in device (as well as on computer). Don’t know about Trezor One.

[https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/13lpj0e/passphase_typed_on_computer/?sort=old](https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/13lpj0e/passphase_typed_on_computer/?sort=old)

The Model T – is passphrase entry on-screen?
      byu/SpyHandler inTREZOR

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.