Home Foren Ledger Wallet Frage zur Übertragung

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von theluckyowl.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe einige Btc auf mein Ledger-Konto übertragen. Nachdem ich dies jedoch getan habe, hatte ich plötzlich mehr Btc als ich insgesamt überwiesen habe, als Gesamtbetrag auf meinem Hauptbuchkonto. Wie ist das möglich? Wird der Gesamtbetrag wieder der “richtige” Betrag sein?

Ledger sagt, ich kann den gesamten neuen Betrag “senden”.

KMan471
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Your ledger well eventually synchronize. Don’t get excited. I once had more than 1 bitcoin in my balance more than a week, after having only transferred in a couple thousand dollars. You’ll never be able to transfer out the larger amount, so just count on the fact it will eventually correct itself.

I just read the last part of your op. If you can definitely transfer it out, then I would, ASAP.

In The game of monopoly, there’s such a thing as, “bank error in your favor“, please collect $100.

Maybe you’re the fortunate recipient of a Blockchain error. Or, maybe someone in advertently sent funds to your wallet.

Err…. What I meant to say was, I accidentally sent that to your wallet. Could you send it back please? 😁

polonskiy-fdo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You have to rectify that your self

Grecks75
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Look up your transactions/addresses in a blockchain explorer. That will show you your UTXOs (unspent transaction outputs), i.e. the amount of BTC you can spend.

I don’t know why Ledger Live is showing an incorrect balance. Maybe a sync problem. Does it show an incorrect amount of BTC or an incorrect value in fiat currency?

theluckyowl
      Gast
      Up
      Down

On the Ledger app try going to setttings -> help -> clear cache
      This worked for me and showed the proper balance

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.