Home Foren Trezor Wallet Frage zur versteckten Brieftasche pls

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Wochen, 3 Tage von brianddk.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Sollte ich die Token, die ich auf Uniswap kaufen möchte, von meiner Standard-Wallet aus kaufen und dann an meine versteckte Wallet senden oder kann ich einfach meine versteckte Wallet integrieren und den Kauf dort tätigen? Ich habe gehört, solange ich keinen böswilligen Vertrag unterschreibe oder meinen Seed online stelle, sollte alles in Ordnung sein?

Glum-Departure-8912
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Personally, I would create a new wallet with a different seed for any interactions with dapps. Or create a separate metamask wallet and send to that for any interactions with dapps.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> on Uniswap

> as I’m not signing a malicious contract or putting my seed online then I should be fine?

So how do you know that the binary blob given to you by Uniswap is not malicious? What’s more, how are you certain that this blob was delivered from Uniswap unmolested?

In theory this TXN blob could be decoded, examined, and validated, but I just doubt that many people are going through that trouble.

Good news is that malicious contracts can only drain the specific account that signed them. So just keep $1000 or less in this passphrase Trezor ETH account and you can at least risk on your own terms.

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.