Home Foren Ledger Wallet Freundschaftswerbungsbuch funktioniert nicht

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von CypherMcAfee.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe mein neues Ledger erhalten, alles scheint in Ordnung zu sein, aber Ihre App ist langsam.

Refer a friend isnt working, i did all the steps and created the eth refer a friend but it now stuck on a loop of a purple circle and not going trough…

kann nicht einlösen meine 30 usd in btc aufgrund dieser…

Gibt es eine Lösung?????
      Ich warte seit 10 Minuten und es tut sich nichts, nur eine konstante Schleife.

Helllppp….

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Congrats on receiving your new Ledger device!

If you’re referring to claiming the $30 of BTC from our promotion, you have to wait until 30 days after you use the code, and then you’ll be able to redeem your BTC.

[Here](https://www.ledger.com/blog/black-friday-2022-get-bitcoin-when-you-buy-ledger) is a bit more information on this process as well for reference.

wdk408
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve also got the same problem. It’s the R referral program. It won’t even load the app on ledger live. I know the $30 won’t unlock til after 30 days but the app should at least open?? Mine is stuck in a look trying to enter the Ethereum wallet I have newly made. Not even scratched off or inputted anything g about the $30 yet.

CypherMcAfee
      Gast
      Up
      Down

still no answers, no fix, no solution.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.