Home Foren Trezor Wallet Frühere Trezor-Updates, die alle oder einige der Saatgutwörter erforderten?

• Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten und 2 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 11 Monaten von cuoyi77372222.
Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Weiß jemand, bei welchen früheren Aktualisierungen der Benutzer alle oder vielleicht nur bestimmte Saatworte eingeben musste? Ich erinnere mich vage daran, dass ich einmal einige Seed-Wörter eingeben musste, und ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass es bei Trezor war, obwohl es möglich ist, dass es für eine andere Geldbörse war.

mdotj89
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No. If there is such an ask, it’s a bogus website

1entreprenewer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you ever have to enter your seed phrase in its entirety, you’ve been compromised. Period. Don’t do it.

mcgravier
      Gast
      Up
      Down

As far as I remember, There was one such update related to the bootloader in Trezor One. Update caused Trezor to wipe, and required restoration from seed words. It was somewhere around version ~~1.3.x , but I don’t know which release exactly~~

This one in 1.6.1 (i think)
      https://wiki.trezor.io/Security:Important_security_updates#21_March_2018_-_Firmware_update_1.6.1_.28Trezor_One.29

1.6.3 (i think both 1.6.1 and 1.6.3 wiped but this one is confirmed from official blog)
      https://blog.trezor.io/trezor-one-firmware-update-1-6-3-73894c0506d

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You mean after the seed has been generated to verify what you have written down is correct?

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some of the past updates required that, and it is possible that some update in the future will require it. And, sometimes an update will fail, requiring the seedphrase again. If the device itself tells you to enter the passphrase, then it should be safe to do so, but only if the device is telling you to do so.

Ansicht von 5 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.