Home Foren Ledger Wallet Funktioniert der nano s auch ohne einen Computer?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 10 Monaten von bigshooTer39.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Alles, was ich habe, ist ein iPhone und ich kaufe nur meine Krypto auf Coinbase Pro. Möchten Sie es zu kalten Lagerung zu verschieben, aber es sieht nicht wie Sie sie in ein iPhone anschließen können. Und ich habe keinen PC, auf dem ich Ledger Live ausführen kann. Muss ich nur die nano x stattdessen bekommen, so dass ich Blauzahn verwenden können? Id lieber die billigeren ein natürlich, wenn es für mich mit dem, was ich habe, arbeiten kann.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nano s cannot connect to iphone. It can connect to pc, mac and android phones but not iphones. So if you have iphone, you need a nano X

eric2041
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You will need the X so you can use it on Bluetooth

Biddycola
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You’ll need a desktop/laptop to perform any and all updates. While a nano x can be used without one, it is a necessity to update software, firmware and apps. The nano x and ledger live doesn’t work properly unless you keep everything up to date. Shitty, but an actual computer is needed for this.

arbalest_22
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No.

Corebull
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nah

mreed911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No

bigshooTer39
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger and cold development is extremely under development. I think the Nano z Bluetooth marketing is a little deceptive personally. As of right now 2 maybe 3 of my ~20 wallets supports ledger on iOS mobile. MetaMask does not support ledger on iOS mobile. Crypto.com DeFi does not support it. It is not possible to exchange Avalanche on ledger on mobile. There is no wallet at all that supports ledger on mobile.

Basically the wallet I can my ledger with on my phone is Keplr. Funny thing is that in my opinion Keplr is least developed of all the wallets I have.

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.