Home Foren Ledger Wallet GameStop NFT und Hauptbuch.

• Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von IllCamp1475.
Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe vor kurzem ein NFT und Looping-Münzen auf dem GameStop-Marktplatz erworben und frage mich, ob ich sie ebenso wie meine lrc-Layer-2-Münze sehen kann. Ich habe mein Dashboard aktualisiert, aber ich habe sie noch nicht gesehen. Meine Ethereum-Wallet ist mit Metamask verbunden, das mit dem GameStop-Marktplatz verbunden ist.

erasethenoise
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger will probably have to add a Loopring app just like they have a Polygon app. Until then you can see stuff at your address on Loop Explorer or by going into the GameStop Wallet on your browser and adding your hardware wallet to it. See here: https://support.blockchain.gamestop.com/hc/en-us/articles/6169877151251-How-do-I-connect-my-hardware-wallet-to-my-GameStop-Wallet-

Tabea_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello,

The Loopring version 2 coin is supported in Ledger Live.

Can you please check your Ledger Live version? In order to check the Ledger Live version, you go to settings > about > Version

Moreover, can you please clear the cache in Ledger Live, please go to Settings > Help > Clear Cache. This forces Ledger Live to synchronize again with the blockchain.

Does your NFT meet the ERC721 or ERC1155 standards?

IllCamp1475
      Gast
      Up
      Down

how much does the ledger nano s, go for now, alot of people tell me it went up but then they say they dont know how much, so lets hear offers

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.