Home Foren Trezor Wallet Gebühren für die Übertragung auf die Brieftasche

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von captgh.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe gestern Abend endlich eine Hardware-Wallet bekommen und habe meine BTC und ETH in zwei separaten Transaktionen übertragen. Nur um zu testen, dass es funktioniert, bevor ich den kompletten Transfer durchführe. Es kostete mich das Äquivalent von 4 Euro pro BTC-Transfer von binance. teuer. Ich habe gesehen, dass es eine Option gibt, BTC über die Trezor-Desktop-Anwendung zu kaufen. Ist das eine kostengünstigere Alternative als der Kauf an einer Börse und die Überweisung jedes Mal?

Danke

Bpool91
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In my experience, swapping/buying from inside the trezor suite is extortion, this is because its third party and not trezor.

It always works out cheaper to buy in an exchange and transfer over(again in my opinion)

I personally also think that coinbase pro is the cheapest option.

bengillot
      Gast
      Up
      Down

#1 There are always going to be built in network costs on any blockchain transaction.
      Ethereum is much more expensive to send than bitcoin, you can check the historical and current prices here: [https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth.html#3y](https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactionfees-btc-eth.html#3y)

#2 Most exchanges will have a withdrawal fee that will either cover the transaction cost or will be on top of the tx cost.

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, try to set a trade in Trezor Suite and compare the given offers. Different exchanges will offer different deals, but you can just check it out and only if any of the offers looks good to you, you can proceed.

captgh
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use Strike and OKCoin to purchase BTC. Strike is reasonable and fast.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.