Home Foren Ledger Wallet Gebühren für die Übertragung auf Ledger Nano

• Dieses Thema hat 12 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von EliteExpression.
Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,
      Ich habe versucht, meine Gelder von Börsen auf Cold Storage zu übertragen, aber ich bin Eth Gebühren berechnet, um Münzen in meine Wallet zu bewegen.

Ich kann mich nicht daran erinnern, dass das in der Vergangenheit schon einmal passiert ist, als ich das gemacht habe. Wie kann ich das beheben? Ist das etwas Neues?

Deep-County9006
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Funny how many post of people thinking ledger is charging fees. Does nobody know how blockchain works and what they’re investing in?

eye_spi
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Transactions cost transaction fees. Nothing new there. In fact, it’s one of the most discussed topics in crypto given that gas fees for ERC20 transfers can be both very volatile and prohibitively expensive.

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Always been like that. Some exchanges might eat the withdrawal costs because they have huge fees anyway

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

On-chain crypto transfers always cost fees (except with NANO / XNO). Nothing new there, and this has nothing to do with Ledger. It’s the way crypto works.

arbalest_22
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s a transaction fee. That’s how the blockchain works. Ledger has nothing to do with it.

mreed911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Any transfer between addresses has a fee.

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Buy XRP much cheaper fees!!! Lol

chaosenhanced
      Gast
      Up
      Down

We need an exchange that allows us to bring our own third party wallets, like a Ledger. It’s mind boggling that I have to use Moonpay to add BTC to my ledger wallet. Why can’t I connect my ledger wallet to an exchange to make acquisition of crypto a single transaction?

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi there, Ledger takes no fees for sending/receiving crypto-assets, instead the network fees are paid to the miners who process your transactions. Fees are highly dependent on the network congestion i.e. with how many other transactions your transaction is competing with.

TillyDanger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Some exchanges do free transfers up to $5.
      Gas fees/transfer fees suck but it is what it is

Downtown-Green-3482
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fortune flavors the bread

EliteExpression
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This has always happened and will always happen when using blockchains

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.