Home Foren Ledger Wallet Gefälschtes Hauptbuch?

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 9 Monaten von AutoModerator.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Gab es schon einmal einen Fall, in dem jemand ein Ledger bestellt hat, aber es stellte sich heraus, dass der Link, alles, sogar die Hardware, gefälscht war?

Aktualisierung:
      Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob das schon immer so war, aber wenn man zum ersten Mal ein neues Gerät in der Ledger Live App einrichtet, wird die Hardware überprüft, um sicherzustellen, dass sie nicht gefälscht ist 👍🏾

Crypto_Mack4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not fake, but I’ve heard a few stories of people getting “new” ledgers off of resale sites and find out the device has been compromised. But again all those stories were from people buying off of eBay and not from Ledger.

DmG90_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think the most used scam was or is when they setup the Ledger, attach the seed phrase in the box and hope unsuspecting users would use that phrase without generating one for themself

SD5150
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Not from the official source. But if you buy used or some 3rd party site, you may want to be careful of what you plug into your computer.

AutoModerator
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The Ledger subreddit is continuously targeted by scammers. Ledger Support will never send you private messages. Never share your 24-word recovery phrase with anyone, never enter it on any website or software, even if it looks like it’s from Ledger. Only keep the recovery phrase as a physical paper or metal backup, never create a digital copy in text or photo form. Learn more at https://reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/ck6o44/be_careful_phishing_attacks_in_progress/

*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/ledgerwallet) if you have any questions or concerns.*

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.