Home Foren Ledger Wallet Geht es nur mir so, oder gibt es plötzlich deutlich weniger Tauschoptionen?

• Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 4 Monaten von Avanchnzel.
Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich wollte letzte Woche einen meiner Ethereum-Token in eine andere Währung tauschen – meine Ledger Live-App zeigte die Kombination von Münzen als Möglichkeit an, sagte aber, dass ich ETH benötige, um den Tausch abzuschließen. Ich habe die ETH gerade in mein Wallet übertragen, um den Tausch abzuschließen, und jetzt zeigt es mir, dass ich den bestimmten Token nicht tauschen kann, noch kann ich den gewünschten Coin erhalten.

Intelligent-Tap-4724
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Don’t use ledgers swap, people have reported may issues as it goes through a 3rd party.

Hold or send to an exchange and perform the trade then back to your wallet after.

Avanchnzel
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’d recommend using a DEX aggregator like [https://app.1inch.io/](https://app.1inch.io/) which will look for the cheapest DEX route to swap from any token to another.

​

Just keep in mind that if you want to swap anything else than the native coin of the chain (i.e. ETH on Ethereum, AVAX on Avalanche, MATIC on Polygone, etc.) then you’re first asked to **approve** the token you want to swap away from, which is a separate transaction.

Only after you approved the token can you now create the actual swap transaction.

I’m just mentioning this because many people who do this the first time think nothing happened when they swapped their token, when they really just did the approval transaction and thought that was it.^^

Ansicht von 2 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.