Home Foren Trezor Wallet Geldbörsen von Drittanbietern für Avax, Polygon, XLM, XDC, usw.

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 8 Monaten von tahanks4.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo zusammen,

Ich bin relativ neu in der Kryptowelt und benutze die Trezor-Wallet seit etwa einem Jahr. Ich habe endlich herausgefunden, wie ich erc20-Münzen in meinen Ethereum-Wallets speichern kann, dank der vielen nützlichen Beiträge in dieser Community.

​

Ich frage mich, ob die Verwendung von Exodus, MyCrypto oder einer Wallet-Adresse eines Drittanbieters in dem Sinne “sicher” ist, dass kein zusätzliches Risiko besteht, solange ich mit Dingen wie meinem Seed und meiner Passphrase vernünftig umgehe? Wenn man auf der Seite der von Trezor unterstützten Münzen auf den Link zur Website des Drittanbieters klickt, erhält man eine ziemlich abschreckende Warnung, also dachte ich mir, ich frage euch hier um Rat.

​

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Ihre Zeit.

https://preview.redd.it/u059q6q4wwh91.png?width=916&format=png&auto=webp&s=80d11c96f9fbbf4edae6198afd1e59ae6e2b347e

kaacaSL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hi, yes it is safe, as your private keys are still secured by Trezor and are not exposed to any third-party app you connect your Trezor device to.

tahanks4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I use exodus with my trezor for coins it won’t hold. Quite convenient cuz I can do everything on both through exodus (except withdraw off trezor).

coopercoleFBI
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The amount of spam/phishing messages I am currently receiving is uhmazing

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor makes their integration available for other wallets (like MetaMask) to use. However, Trezor has no control over those other wallets, and therefore you cannot expect Trezor support to help you with MetaMask issues.

It’s like GMail allows other email clients (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc) to connect to GMail. However, if you have an issue with or find a flaw with Outlook or Thunderbird, you can’t expect Google/GMail to be responsible for that.

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[removed]

tahanks4
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Use a separate seed for each the trezor and exodus, don’t import. Once you have a wallet on each you can link them and you can deposit coins to both wallets using exodus. If you want to pull anything off the trezor wallet you have to use trezor suite. Everything else can be done on exodus once linked. Your wallets are merely for accessing (looking at) your coins that remain on the blockchain at all times so they don’t actually hold any coins. It’s basically a window you use to view the blockchain. I hope this covered your questions I was kind of confused what you were asking in the last comment.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.