Home Foren Ledger Wallet Genug

Ansicht von 13 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Leute, wir verstehen, dass einige von euch vielleicht sauer sind, und das ist auch gut so, aber sich hier zu beschweren, hilft niemandem, und es gibt so viele der gleichen jammernden Beiträge, dass es langsam nervt. Wenn ihr eine neue Hardware-Wallet habt, dann postet sie in dem Sub für diese Hardware. Den Rest von uns stört das nicht.

skysafe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sorry bud, you’re the minority here being unbothered by this. The majority have a **BIG** problem with the current state of Ledger affairs.

The company members called us “morons”.
      We have every damn right to express our dissatisfaction with the company and their products.

FewMagazine938
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Dude just do what i do…skip to the next post. i understand people are frustrated, rightfully so..just let people vent.🤷

Antana18
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Speak for Yourself, the rest of us bothers and it is justified!

mr9714
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Fuck ledger, to this day I still get spam calls and emails. I get scam calls from around the world on a daily basis.

Spartanarrow2023
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair… u guys lied to us that the seeds will never leave the device.

Just don’t buy their product..

evopty
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ledger needs to hear this. They have gotten complacent and forgotten about what made them successful in the first place. So no, this will not stop

PristineArm610
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Just wait till your wallet drained off all your assets. You will CRY not moan. Meh

PristineArm610
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Of course. Then again the seed phrases are in my own custody and not sent somewhere sharded. God knows what they can do with it. Just think about it.

tim_penn
      Gast
      Up
      Down

While your frustrations with the repetition on this subreddit are noted, it’s crucial to remember that concerns about potential vulnerabilities in a security-critical product like Ledger are far from just “moaning.”

Crypto users, whether they’re holding $150 or $150,000, have a right to express their concerns and engage in active dialogue about the safety of their assets. To trivialize these concerns is to overlook the very essence of what a hardware wallet is supposed to provide: peace of mind.

The goal here isn’t to inundate the subreddit with complaints for the sake of complaining. It’s about holding Ledger, or any company for that matter, accountable for their product’s security features and for any changes made that could affect this. If that irks you, there are countless other threads that might be more to your liking.

In the end, the “noise” here isn’t meant to annoy—it’s meant to protect and inform. If some prefer to tune it out, that’s their prerogative. But please, don’t disparage those who see value in voicing frustration with a company they had entrusted.

christien
      Gast
      Up
      Down

what the fuck are these Reddit’s for if it ain’t for moaning and complaining?

jpcrypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you don’t care then don’t read this sub. All of us have the right to post on this sub. YOU don’t have the right to judge what is posted.

618Crypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You get in compliance or you get shut down..jump ship and watch them follow suit..I’m with ya, we all heard and seen it loud and clear. Time to move on from the cry baby shit.

FieldEffect915
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’ll die down eventually

Ansicht von 13 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.