Home Foren Ledger Wallet Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, eine ältere Firmware zu installieren?

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich benutze einen Nano X mit einer ziemlich alten Firmware-Version und würde ihn gerne auf eine neuere Version aktualisieren, aber ich würde die Version 2.2.1 wegen des hinzugefügten Wiederherstellungsdienstes nicht mit einer 10-Fuß-Stange anfassen. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, Version 2.1.0 auf dem Nano X zu installieren? Ist die Firmware-Version mit Ledger Live gebündelt (d. h.: Installieren Sie eine ältere Version von Ledger Live, um eine ältere Firmware-Version zu erhalten) oder bezieht Ledger Live immer die neueste Firmware-Version von einem Server irgendwo?

G0DL33
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Guys, If you don’t trust ledger you need to pull your crypto out and put it in new accounts secured by hardware you do trust. It’s really that simple.

brianddk
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you can get someone at Ledger to tell you the `FIRMWARE_NAME` and `FIRMWARE_KEY` for the version you are after, then you could use `ledgerctl`

Usage: ledgerctl upgrade-firmware [OPTIONS] FIRMWARE_NAME FIRMWARE_KEY

Upgrade firmware.

Options:
      –url TEXT Server URL.
      -k, –key TEXT Key identifier on the remote server.
      –help Show this message and exit.

FabulousAdvantage701
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I ordered a trezor. I’m just going to split 50 50 on both my ledger and trezor. The trust is needed. Just think of ledger as a hot wallet with hardware signing attached.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Nope. That is for security reasons because older firmware are less safe.

I know i will be downvoted for giving the correct answer: each new ledger firmware adds features and fixes possible vulnerabilities.

It is the same with your computer or phone operating system. Keep using an older version will make you vulnerable.

btchip
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No, this is not possible for security reasons. Note that Recover has no consequence on the security of the device, see the FAQ https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/9579368109597-Ledger-Recover-FAQs?docs=true

DPSK7878
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You guys are damn obsessed freaks with this recovery thing.

Just update the ledger and live with it.

Don’t overthink about the recovery.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.