Home Foren Trezor Wallet Gleichgewicht verloren?

• Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 3 Wochen, 6 Tage von spatafore.
Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe ein Model T, das ich vor vielen Jahren einrichtete und meine Seed-Phrase einstellte. Dann habe ich es mit meiner Exodus-Wallet verbunden. So weit, so gut. Ich habe im Laufe der Jahre ein paar Transaktionen durchgeführt und in den letzten zwei Jahren war es meist inaktiv.
      Als ich mir mein Exodus anschaute, schien alles in Ordnung zu sein, und meine Wallet wies ein Guthaben auf. Dann habe ich Exodus aktualisiert und es sagte mir, ich solle meine Trezor wieder anschließen.

Damit begannen meine Probleme. Ich habe zuerst die Trezor Suite verwendet, um meine Trezor zu verbinden, und sie zeigte mir 0 Guthaben an. Außerdem ist die angezeigte Bitcoin-Adresse unbenutzt. Es ist nie Geld ein- oder ausgegangen. Was eigentlich nicht sein kann. Ich habe einen Seed-Phrase-Check gemacht und er gibt mir grünes Licht. Die Seed-Phrase ist korrekt für dieses Gerät.

Ich habe nie ein Hidden-Konto eingerichtet. Davon habe ich noch nie etwas gehört, und ich bin sicher, dass es dieses Konto nicht gab, als ich meinen Trezor einrichtete. Ich habe die gesamte Firmware und Software aktualisiert und das gleiche Ergebnis. Also… wo ist mein Geld??? Was ist passiert? Hat jemand eine Idee?

spatafore
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Maybe this? [https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/196pwns/passphrase_shows_empty_walletalmost_heart_attack/](https://www.reddit.com/r/TREZOR/comments/196pwns/passphrase_shows_empty_walletalmost_heart_attack/)

zapla_oe
      Gast
      Up
      Down

>I never set a Hidden account up. It’s something I never even heard of before and I’m sure it didn’t exist when I set up my Trezor.

If you are sure that you are using correct seed/device then the only explanation is that you have actually used Hidden wallet in order to receive your funds without paying too much attention to it.

So in other words you are entering different wallet (that’s why there is no transaction history)

Exodus has watch-only wallet feature, that’s why you were able to see your balance repeatedly.

So the only way how you could access your funds is to enter the same passphrase as you did when you created the Hidden wallet in the first place.

Few tips:

I suggest trying some passwords that you ‘usually use’ (if there is such thing).

If you have ever used Exodus as a hot wallet, you had to create some password – try that one as well.

Trying to type the PIN is sometimes worth a shot as well, since people confuse it with passphrase when they create the Hidden wallet in the first place (without paying too much attention or not knowing properly what the feature is..)

Also, don’t forget that Passphrase is case sensitive and space(blank) is a valid character as well.

Pisten_Bully
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Every time is see “exodus” I shudder.

jdlostbtv
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you updated the trezor did it wipe your wallet by asking you to enter your seed?

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I lost about 3k to exodus and have seen many other redditors have the same issue. I’ve never had an problem with any other wallet/exchange.
      And, had 0 response from exodus during the 10 days it took to unstake my coin. As soon as it was withdrawn, that’s when I started getting a response from someone.
      Shady.
      I never connected my trezor to it though, thank God.

headline-pottery
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you are on windows try uninstalling Trezor Suite, deleting c:\users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\@trezor, rebooting, reinstalling Trezor Suite and conencting your Trezor. Or if you have access to another computer you have never used Trezor suite on, just install it on there. Also after reinstalling make sure you have enabled all the coins you have in settings on Suite -that as caused a few heart attacks I can tell you as ETH and DOGE are not enabled by default.

Ansicht von 6 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.