Home Foren Ledger Wallet Habe $5k USDC an eine völlig zufällige Ethereum-Adresse mit ledger live iOS gesendet – Helfen Sie mir, das Rätsel zu lösen!?

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe in Krypto für eine lange Zeit jetzt gewesen. Ich dachte, es würde nie zu mir passieren, aber es schließlich tat. Ich habe Geld an die falsche Adresse geschickt und habe nicht zuerst eine kleine Transaktion durchgeführt. Das musste wohl passieren. Was mich jetzt total schockiert/überrascht, ist nicht, dass ich endlich diesen Fehler gemacht habe, sondern dass ich es an eine VÖLLIG WÄHLIGE ADRESSE geschickt habe, die mit nichts verbunden zu sein scheint. Meine Befürchtung ist, dass mein Telefon gehackt wurde oder ein anderes Problem Id möchte auf den Grund zu bekommen.

Vielleicht können andere mir helfen, herauszufinden, wie ich den Fehler gemacht habe. Hier ist, was passiert ist:

Ich ging zu bybit, um zum ersten Mal USDC einzuzahlen (neues Konto). Ich benutze iOS für all das. Zu der Zeit habe ich nur zwei Apps verwendet (Ledger Live und Bybit auf iOS)

1. Mit bybit ging ich zur USDC-Einzahlung und dachte, ich kopiere meine USDC-Ethereum-Adresse.
      2. Ich fügte meine Adresse in die Ledger Live iOS App als Zieladresse ein
      3. übermittelte die Transaktion
      4. Nachdem ich nach einer halben Stunde feststellte, dass die Transaktion nicht angekommen war, überprüfte ich noch einmal, ob ich an die Einzahlungsadresse gesendet hatte, die in bybit angezeigt wurde (das war sie nicht)
      5. Ich habe mich mit Bybit in Verbindung gesetzt und sie erkennen die von mir angegebene Adresse nicht an.
      6. Ich habe überall nachgeschaut, um die Beziehung zu der Adresse herauszufinden, an die ich gesendet habe (ich dachte, es muss eine Adresse sein, mit der ich kürzlich interagiert habe).

Hier ist die Transaktion: [https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4b4e261a36162eb6ccaa058979788c5b07f1d02c58384e1ed6ab39ab2aaf2fac](https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4b4e261a36162eb6ccaa058979788c5b07f1d02c58384e1ed6ab39ab2aaf2fac)

Hier ist die zufällige Adresse, an die ich gesendet habe (ich erkenne sie überhaupt nicht wieder, und sie sieht nicht aus wie die tatsächliche Einzahlungsadresse, an die ich hätte senden sollen):[https://etherscan.io/address/0xd8debfa832db957a38283af19f26966bab6cf920](https://etherscan.io/address/0xd8debfa832db957a38283af19f26966bab6cf920)

​

Ich habe Fragen:

\- Was sind die möglichen Szenarien, die zu einem solchen zufälligen Adressziel führen könnten, zu dem ich keine Verbindung habe?

\- Könnte ich einen Transaktionshash kopiert haben und das Ledger hat ihn auf eine Adresse verkürzt?

\- Könnte es etwas Bösartiges bei bybit sein? (ein von einem Mitarbeiter eingeschleuster Code, der den Nutzern zufällig eine von ihnen kontrollierte Adresse gibt – scheint unwahrscheinlich)

\- könnte ich eine andere Adresse von bybit kopiert haben? scheint unwahrscheinlich, da alle evm-Adressen in bybit für mich gleich sind (nicht diese Adresse)

\- hat sonst noch jemand etwas Ähnliches gemacht – neugierig, ob Sie das Geheimnis jemals gelüftet haben?

\—– Um das klarzustellen, ich erwarte nicht, dass ich die Gelder zurückbekomme – ich möchte nur herausfinden, was passiert sein könnte, um meine eigene Vernunft zu bewahren – ich werde natürlich in Zukunft die Adresse doppelt überprüfen, bevor ich sende und nur kleine Beträge senden

reddittor
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Except for the sending part, why not walk yourself back through the steps to see if you can determine when the wrong address appeared. This could help you figure out the how part. Did this happen during copy-paste? That address has no real transactions so I don’t think it’s a scammer wallet.

Gloomy-Fox-5632
      Gast
      Up
      Down

There is some malware that detects if an address is in your clipboard and then replaces your address with another one; this could be the issue.

edapalooza
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have you been interacting with scam tokens? Your wallet history looks sketch.

JuliettKiloFoxtrot76
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I feel the root cause of the loss is the critical step of verifying the destination address displayed on your ledger against the source was skipped, otherwise a random address should’ve been spotted very quickly and not have been submitted. As to how a random address got onto your clipboard, I doubt anyone here can give you a definitive answer.

steevo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Is your iOS very old or jailbroken? If not, chances are it was NOT malware. Do you use any special copy paste apps (shortcuts, history)? I do use one (not for Apple though)

Do double check you have the official apps of Ledger and ByBit etc (both are known to have unofficial scammy copies).

Do a search of the address on your email/google/computer to see if you copied it from any history.

Do keep us updated

I have a feeling this wallet is from Ledger and you sent it to your own device with a different address (I get a reward in that case 😬) seriously hope it’s there!

A scammer/malware would have moved it by now

kyle_thornton
      Gast
      Up
      Down

How sure are you that the address you saw in step 4 was actually the same address from step 1? Exchanges change their receive addresses all the time, so you might have just been given another new address when you “double checked”

Perhaps the address you sent the funds to is, in fact, a bybit address. Did it credit your account? You may want to contact their support to confirm whether it is or is not their address.

Based on what you’ve said so far I’d bet the funds actually did end up in the address you copied from step 1

Edit: I missed a very big and obvious part of your post saying you’ve already contacted their support. Whoops.

Still though it feels like a possible cause here. Try sending a tiny bit of usdc to that new bybit address from step 4, then go “double check” again and see if you get yet another new address. For science

Jim-Helpert
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello there, I’m terribly sorry and totally understand the situation you’re in, from what I’m reading, this pretty much sounds like a crypto address switcher malware, please go through it here to learn more about it and what to do: [https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/7101057682461-Crypto-address-switcher-malware?support=true](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/7101057682461-Crypto-address-switcher-malware?support=true)

Indeed, recovering the funds would be far from possible, but to avoid such issues in the future, simply trust what the Ledger device is showing you during sending a transaction, and verify the transaction details on the Ledger screen, it definitely showed you the real address it was sending to, but you might have still accepted and signed the transaction.
      I hope this better clarifies and remain available if needed.

DailyUpsAndDowns
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Sometimes we get too comfortable copy and pasting that we forget sending a test should always be done especially with a large amount such as $5,000. Happened to plenty of us. My question to you would be if you did send a test amount and it failed to reach its destination then how would you verify the correct address?

Ok_Sky6310
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t think you were hacked, if you’re running ios anything since an update like 2 years ago you now see anything that uses your clipboard to clip and or paste anything, secondly. malware is EXTREMELY RARE on IOS if even possible the the degree needed

Moofy73
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s very sad to hear, not exactly sure how this happened. I’ve developed familiarity with the Beggining and ending of my address and look for that before sending (I’m aware that there are attacks on similar looking addresses) but I always copy and paste immediately, never get caught up doing other things before pasting in the off chance you copied something else in the mean time. This is why we NEED all exchanges and apps to integrate web3 domains.

Knurlinger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Clipboard malware

Ansicht von 11 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.