Home Foren Ledger Wallet Habe BTC in Ledger transferiert, 3 Tage später war alles weg…

• Dieses Thema hat 31 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 2 Wochen, 4 Tage von gmoneungri.
Ansicht von 31 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Am 24.03.24 habe ich (in 2 Transaktionen) .00101682 BTC von Coinbase auf meinen Ledger übertragen

3 Tage später wurde das gesamte Geld wieder an eine unbekannte Wallet überwiesen. Dies wurde getan, als ich bei der Arbeit war. Der Rest meiner BTC bleibt intakt und ich habe nie ein Problem mit meinem Ledger gehabt.

Unter dem unten stehenden Link können Sie die Transaktionen im Blockexplorer sehen…

[https://blockexplorer.one/bitcoin/mainnet/address/bc1qaazxlurszq4s6kmdfk3gm96kpkyta520shtlrw](https://blockexplorer.one/bitcoin/mainnet/address/bc1qaazxlurszq4s6kmdfk3gm96kpkyta520shtlrw)

Ich verstehe nicht, was hier passiert ist…

Ich habe alle Empfehlungen des Supports ausprobiert (Stellen Sie sicher, dass LedgerLive auf dem neuesten Stand ist, löschen Sie den Cache, installieren Sie die Software neu, überprüfen Sie den LedgerLive-Status, um sicherzustellen, dass es keine Probleme gibt usw.) Es handelt sich nicht um eine Störung im System.

Dasselbe passierte vor ein paar Wochen mit einigen ETH, die ich von Coinbase zu MetaMask verschoben habe, außer dass es sofort reinkam und dann sofort wieder an eine unbekannte Adresse geschickt wurde.

Nementon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Someone have access to your 24 word recovery phrase. So they have access to your wallet private keys, such your wallet is not only your wallet but also their wallet.

If it is not your first time, your computer has been hacked. Or you’ve stored your recovery words online on an account that has been hacked.

Basically assume all your wallet to be compromised, if you have any others.

DontYouMeanCrypto
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Brother, you lost your ETH and your BTC a few weeks apart. You’ve been compromised and denying it will only lead to another “hack”. I’m sorry.

SpiritedBuilder3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

These are the posts that make me worry. I’ve not been compromised, but like OP, same set up, no one has access, multi year ledger, written down in a safe. Really would like to know this root cause.

Ok-Topic1139
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What’s weird here is thay only the 3 btc was taken, while the rest still on OPs ledger (id move the remaining asap)

If it was a case of seed leak, id expect everything to be gone.

Im leaning towards infected computer

redditor_xxx
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The only possible thing that comes to my mind is compromised Ledger Live app and computer. It shows you fake receiving addresses.

Glass_Marketing_2537
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I love how everyone here become a sherlock 🤣
      Can you tell with who are you living ?

Sudden_Agent_345
      Gast
      Up
      Down

looks like that utxo was spent as part of a new transaction on that same date…

[https://mempool.space/tx/f7f6f2b5a2752212fadadc240e6597a0007e9ec8bd7772f45bbcf93477f33e95](https://mempool.space/tx/f7f6f2b5a2752212fadadc240e6597a0007e9ec8bd7772f45bbcf93477f33e95)

are you aware of how UTXOs work?

montauk87
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you use a 25th passphrase?

wh977oqej9
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Another option – did you check your receive address in Ledger Live with your Ledger device? Could be fake Live application, which showed you receiving address that never belonged to you and you just send from Coinbase to someone else. That could explain, that other BTC, which are actually on your addresses, are still there.

So, **did you check receive address with Ledger device**, before sending from Coinbase??

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Can you use Electrum (paired with your ledger) to check whether you are in control of the address bc1q0am4lfzyl4pdn5erhvwaz0l5gqawjh7ehn64dp , where the funds were sent?

All the addresses you are in control of are in the “addresses” tab of Electrum.

Note: never enter your ledger seed in Electrum. use “use hardware wallet”.

bmoreRavens1995
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I notice all these people say the same thing “stored in a safe”…I never knew so many people had safes.

VivaHollanda
      Gast
      Up
      Down

And you are sure the bc1q…tlrw address was yours and associated to your Ledger BTC wallet?

Sicco83
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The fact that it took 3 days for the funds to move makes it look like something thats done manually… Otherwise it would have been instantly right?

raytracy_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This post has exploded and I simply don’t have the time to go through all of the responses. I still haven’t received any assistance that is noteworthy from Ledger’s support team and have not figured out the cause or reasoning behind the issue. Luckily, the remaining assets I have are safe and secure (as far as I know). To be clear, if this was human error on my part I have no problem owning up to it but I honestly did nothing different than I have done in the last 4+ years of using this device. As I mentioned this is the only time I have had a problem.

Thank you all for your time, insight, and guidance in trying to help me get to the bottom of this.

james2020chris
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is all crap, Recapping his story:
      OP has been in crypto since 2020. Shows up here 4 months ago, isn’t involved in any real discussions until boom… In his own words, he “Thinks” this has something to do with coinbase.

KitchenBreadfruit816
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did we discover the root cause of OPs?

SEDIDEL
      Gast
      Up
      Down

When you buy your ledger, does it was setting up from scratch? Or does it come with an existing wallets and password?

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s a Compromised recovery phrase.

The ETH u sent was instantly taken out. Means someone has ur recovery phrase aka it was compromised. If the ETH u sent was instantly removed this would mean there’s a good chance there a bot sweeping ur accounts.

The clue here is u had bitcoin removed which means malicious smart contracts are out of the question because Bitcoin doesn’t interact w smart contracts.

If nobody had ability to access ur ledger AND knew the PIN then it’s a clear case of compromised recovery phrase. Sorry OP stay strong

Striking_Cap_6330
      Gast
      Up
      Down

you must know your real btc number, not what the qr code shows, because it is not your account of another person. you must always use only your number when sending money, before sending you must confirm all numbers so that everything matches, if you do not go elsewhere. I tried btc myself and it went somewhere else, then I realized where I made a mistake

d0nk3ys
      Gast
      Up
      Down

OP Is your MetaMask linked to your Ledger? Like did you import your ledger into MetaMask? Or is your MetaMask wallet wholly separate from your Ledger account? Do you have to approve MetaMask transactions via your Ledger? I just want to confirm you didn’t manually import your seed Ledger seed into MetaMask and now MetaMask doesn’t need your ledger to approve transactions. If this is the case if you happen to participate in DeFi you might have signed a bad smart contract and someone now has access to your Eth addresses in MetaMask.

But when it comes to your BTC account on your ledger, there are only so many ways to get compromised. It’s either a compromised Ledger from when you bought it, your seed is compromised, or you imported your Ledger seed into another hot wallet (on a phone or PC) that would not require a physical Ledger to transact and that got compromised.

Edit: Added some additional thoughts

KitchenBreadfruit816
      Gast
      Up
      Down

RemindMe! 2 Days

crypto_tech_sydney
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Reset your Ledger device and store your seed differently. Hope it will never happen to you again

saggy777
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Think of the time when your seed touched the computer. Did you type it there?

I_Hate_Reddit_69420
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you install a new version of ledger live before withdrawing? If so, did you check the signatures before installing? It could be you installed a fake version of edger live. If you still have the installer, check the signatures to the one reported on the official website and make sure it’s legitimate.

Enrrabador
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Transferring those small amounts will accumulate a very large number of UTXOs

Miadas20
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What’s the update on this

KitchenBreadfruit816
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Has this gotten resolved ?

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

> This was done when I was at work.

This does not mean much:

transactions could have been signed and sent to the BTC network a couple of days before, and could have stayed pending in the mempool for a few days if the network fee was too low.

franciskoG
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you connect your ledger to coinbase? How did you proceed to sent the BTC to the ledger wallet?

coolfarmer
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Where are your 24 words stored?
      Did you write them on your PC?

gmoneungri
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You should use it without connecting with any smart contracts …like a “vault” like ledger itself said

Ansicht von 31 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.