Home Foren Ellipal Wallet Habe Crypto an Ellipal überwiesen und noch nicht erhalten.

• Dieses Thema hat 8 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 5 Monaten von slickrickdarulerrr.
Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Es ist über 12 Stunden her und ich habe meine XDC oder XLM auf meinem Ellipal-Konto noch nicht erhalten. Ich habe sichergestellt, dass die Adressen korrekt sind, also verstehe ich nicht, warum es nicht funktioniert hat. Interessant… bevor ich versucht habe, diese Kryptos zu transferieren, habe ich XRP auf mein Ellipal-Konto transferiert, ohne Probleme, und es war sofort! Ist das sonst noch jemandem passiert?

ScrubbyDoubleNuts
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I moved everything into cold storage last night and same thing with the XLM. I’m sure it’s just the app.

Edit: just checked it showed up

Mammoth_Wait_4505
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Talk to them. They reply fast

Techsavey
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It took a couple days for my Skale deposit to show accurately. Admittedly I am a new user of cold wallets and ellipal is my first one. I know i need to learn more but not sure I trust this wallet

Nb4LoLz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Odd been using 2 years and never had taken more than 10mins. Try clicking each wallet and refreshing them. Then refresh the main page.

Ellipal_official
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please E-mail us the transaction details and XDC/XLM address for check the issue caused, Thank you
      cs@ellipal.com

Potstockssucknow
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you rescan ellipal with app ..sometimes, depending if u swapped or bought it takes time for Transactions to go through .. but once they are through the app will not know u til u reconnect, since the ellipal doesn’t actually communicate..

Repampanoz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Ellipal’s app sucks and is laggy af. Can take from hours to weeks showing an incorrect balance… I know, it sucks. If you want to make sure you received your funds just check your address in a blockchain explorer. You can see the info on the chain WAY BEFORE you’ll see it on the app.

slickrickdarulerrr
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Titan a year ago thru ellipal…hmmm this is not good. I transferred using the titan not the app itself

Ansicht von 8 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.