Home Foren Ledger Wallet Habe mein S+ eingerichtet und liebe es… Frage aber

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 1 Monat von Comtested_dog.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Der Titel sagt im Grunde schon alles
      Ich habe die 24 Wörter generiert, sie aufgeschrieben, einen Pin gesetzt und $50 eingezahlt. Dann habe ich die PIN absichtlich 3x falsch eingegeben, um das Gerät zu löschen und dann die 24 Wörter wiederhergestellt.
      Muss ich jetzt einen Testversand aus dem Ledger durchführen, bevor ich einen größeren Betrag einzahlen kann? Ich bin nur etwas paranoid, aber ich liebe es! Ich kann meinen Kontostand auf meinem Telefon über die App sehen!

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

At this point in time, you should be good to go – especially if you already tested out the recovery process using your 24 word recovery phrase (great call on doing this with a smaller amount first).

You’re well on your way to the road of self-custody mastery!

Also, thank you for the kind words, the Nano S+ is a great model especially if you’re looking for the same app storage capacity of a Nano X (minus the bluetooth capability), but for almost half the price.

Turbulent-Ad371
      Gast
      Up
      Down

LOL don’t bother sending me messages scammers 🤡🤡

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

these posts make me so genuinely happy : )

Turbulent-Ad371
      Gast
      Up
      Down

This is BTC btw

Turbulent-Ad371
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You enter the words only on the ledger device ever

Caponcapoffstillon
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can also use the recovery app on the ledger live app to check if your seed phrase is correct. Anyways, I always suggest you send small amounts before sending large transactions. Just in case you accidentally somehow copy paste an address wrong.

Comtested_dog
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Did you use ledger live to recover from words? Or how does that work? I’ve never done that before

Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.