Home Foren Trezor Wallet Hallo, nach der Firmware fragt sie nach 24 Wörtern, die ich fotografiert und aufgeschrieben habe, die Brieftasche setzt sich zurück und fragt nach Phrasen, ich gebe Phrasen ein und sie schreiben mir, dass ich sie falsch eingegeben habe, ich habe Aufzeichnungen von Phrasen und Fotos, was soll ich tun? wo ist meine Brieftasche?

• Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr von No-Improvement283.
Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, nach der Firmware fragt sie nach 24 Wörtern, die ich fotografiert und aufgeschrieben habe, die Wallet wird zurückgesetzt und fragt nach Phrasen, ich gebe Phrasen ein und sie schreiben mir, dass ich sie falsch eingegeben habe, ich habe Aufzeichnungen von Phrasen und Fotos, was soll ich tun? wo ist meine Wallet?

comfyggs
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You took photos how? With your smart phone?

blueflyingfrog
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Trezor unit allows you to “test drive” the seed recovery… I would recommand for new users, after you write the seed code given is to try out the “test run”. I test run all my seed recovery codes and the copies of my seed codes

Kno010
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It is not recommended to take photos of the seed phrase, but if you do have a photo you can recover the wallet by entering the words precisely as they are written in the photo.

simonmales
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The order of your 24 word recovery seed is important. Do you have the original order?

Gast
      Up
      Down

When you wrote the words down, the order is critical. If you wrote the 6th word in the 7th place on the card then the entire 24 words will be incorrect. If this is the case then it will be extremely difficult to recover the wallet because you do not know which word is in the wrong spot.

Huth_S0lo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You took a picture…

​

Gonna guess your next post is gonna be, My wallet balance is zero, and I see some random transaction at (pick a date in the past).

Conscious-Bread8103
      Gast
      Up
      Down

yes, I took a picture on the phone, no one could hack because I have an iPhone with 2 identification, I can’t enter everything exactly into my wallet, it writes the wrong phrases

Crypto-Guide
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You just have a typo in the phrases, you likely made this typo transcribing it when you first set it up.

If you look at the wordlist, can you see any words on there that aren’t on the BIP39 word list? [https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt](https://github.com/bitcoin/bips/blob/master/bip-0039/english.txt) You can also consult the list of commonly mispelled words here: https://trezor.io/support/a/commonly-misspelled-recovery-seed-words

If you can’t fix it through visual inspection, then you could give BTCRecover a go, info here: https://btcrecover.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

No-Improvement283
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Most important thing is to have the best detection of malware including boot level for things like keystroke loggers. How did you verify the software and/or firmware. This has to be something from a trusted source. Although there are problems with certificates just like there are problems with the PGP keyserver the trust system must be intact. In this case I don’t believe there is any trusted hardware on the PC side.

Ansicht von 9 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.