Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hat jemand USDC zu Ledger Wallet vor gesendet? Wie machen wir das?

• Dieses Thema hat 10 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von Biddycola.
Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Hallo, ich frage mich, ob jemand dies getan hat, insbesondere das Senden von USDC zu einem Ledger. Wenn ich auf den Ledger und klicken Sie auf Konto hinzufügen, dann fügen Sie USDC, es schaltet auf Ethereum und eindeutig Staaten senden Ethereum an diese Adresse, die super skizzenhaft ist. Es gibt keine hilfreichen Videos oder Anleitungen da draußen entweder, wenn ich versuche, für sie zu suchen. So wirklich hoffen, dass jemand kann mir helfen mit diesem! Ich danke Ihnen so sehr!

a_dodo_stole_my_baby
      Gast
      Up
      Down

USDC runs on Ethereum. Simply send the USDC to the Ethereum address generated by Ledger Live.

The statement should read “Send Ethereum and ERC20 ~~coins~~ tokens to this address”

dadlif3
      Gast
      Up
      Down

USDC runs on the Ethereum network.

TaterTots_Ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

USDC is a token, not a native coin of a particular blockchain. Tokens live on the blockchains where they’ve been deployed. In your case we’re taking about the USDC token on the Ethereum blockchain. Because tokens exist on Blockchains, your address where tokens are sent will be the same as your main address on that blockchain.

guitarguy994
      Gast
      Up
      Down

It’s not sketchy. All Eth network coins are sent to your Eth address then go into their specific names in ledger live.

Defiant_Increase_191
      Gast
      Up
      Down

If you want to send usdc in a different network other than the eth network you need to make sure that the exchange you are sending from supports that network

calipy1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve been sending it from Coinbase pro to my ETH ledger address for the last 2 months. It works. Ledger ETH shows a sub folder of USDC and my Poly as well. Just do a test transaction. But ya it’s your ETH address.

calipy1
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I sent 1220 usdc yesterday. It was 1 dollar to send it.

rondon7
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I’ve sent USDC via the polygon network before. Clicked on the polygon account and sent it to that address from Binance. Super cheap

krissbubu8080
      Gast
      Up
      Down

USDC you can also send via stellar network much cheaper than erc-20. The same principale just add usdc under stellar sccount.

Biddycola
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Be ready to pay your left, right or middle nut in gas $$. Thanks Vitalik 🤭

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.