Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hat Ledger eine Möglichkeit zu wissen, wer hinter einer von ihnen ausgelieferten Ledger-Brieftasche steht oder nicht?

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Bei der Bestellung Ledger Kunden haben, um E-Mail, Namen, Lieferadresse und schließlich eine Telefonnummer eingeben.
      Kann ledger irgendwie wissen, welches bestimmte Gerät sie an welche bestimmte Person versandt haben? Es gibt keine Seriennummer auf der Verpackung. Die Ledger Live App verfolgt eine Menge Dinge, Mausklicks, Beträge, IP-Adressen usw., aber es ist nicht wirklich möglich, dem Gerät eine bestimmte Identität zuzuordnen, oder?

jwz9904
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I suspect they sold my details

Pots454
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The bottom line is nobody knows whats on the thing and what it can or can not do.

Exotic-Mirror-2891
      Gast
      Up
      Down

or buy from best buy

Toger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You could buy from one of their retail outlets such as Best Buy, with cash, and not leave a direct paper trail.

Wayne2018ZA
      Gast
      Up
      Down

No, they can’t and they don’t. They could tell your ip address when you use Ledger Live, so you may want to use a VPN when you do that. Although, they wouldn’t know which IP address ties to a particular customer (apart from that a particular customer appears to be in a particular Country). I don’t use Ledger Live anymore, unless I’m forced to update an app.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hello, you can find detailed information about our privacy policy here.
      https://www.ledger.com/privacy-policy

But the short answer is no, it is not possible to assign any identity to any device.

MeetingBrilliant
      Gast
      Up
      Down

What do u all think of bitbox by shift crypto. It’s Swiss made. Open source . Has SE. And the multi edition supports a lot of coins. Same price as a ledger x..thoughts?

Suspicious-Grade-506
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes, they know where you shipped it to and they also have your name in their database.

ShaunPryszlak
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I wear a tin foil hat when km using my ledger just in case it can read my thoughts

HamsterNo7320
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Please be a shitpost, please be a troll.

Ansicht von 10 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.