Home Foren Trezor Wallet Hat mein Trezor eine permanente öffentliche Adresse, über die ich Kryptowährungen empfangen kann?

• Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 1 Jahr, 7 Monaten von musecorn.
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Jedes Mal, wenn ich meine Kryptowährung auf meinen neuen Trezor übertrage, wird mir eine andere Adresse angezeigt. Warum ist das so? Heißt das, wenn ich versuche, die Kryptowährung zweimal an dieselbe Adresse zu senden, wird sie nicht weitergeleitet?

Gibt es nur eine öffentliche Adresse, die die Kryptowährung immer an mein Konto sendet?

JeffWest01
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You can send to any of the addresses it uses.

It is called a HD address, a new address for each transaction for security.

cuoyi77372222
      Gast
      Up
      Down

That’s how btc works, not a specific Trezor issue. Take any of those addresses, and use it like a permanent address. They all always work, they don’t expire or anything like that.

Solid-Mess
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You will prob be mad at me saying this..

Please research more before messing with hardware wallets.. people that are new to them are super quick to loose their money as they take no time to understand how hardware wallets work.

Most people think their trezor is “offline” so if it’s not plugged in then no one can take your money at all.. you wouldn’t imagine how many times I see people that think this is correct…

People that are “new” it’s usually a good idea to keep stuff on an exchange until you fully understand how hardware wallets work. People will get mad at me and say no exchange are not safe at all.. while this is true.. Iv seen way to many people loose their money due to user error when if they would of just left it alone on an exchange they would still have it and it wouldn’t be randomly floating around the blockchain.

It’s only worth moving to a hardware wallet once you have a decent amount of funds built up so you don’t loose it due to a newbie error.

Huth_S0lo
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Yes

fistingbythepool
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Thanks

-ctyrka-
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I think it won’t generate brand new unless you use the last one. If you keep reusing old ones, you will always stay with the “very last generated” address and number won’t increase. It’s just privacy precaution which you can take advantage of or ignore.

You pay for transaction, so if you send 3×0.1btc (3 different addresses will generate 3 different transactions/signatures) you most probably pay more than 0.3btc from one single address signed just once. but I think it might differ based on current transaction fees that changes over time and how quickly you want to be picked by winning miner into the new mined block. what is for sure that you will have to sign these outbound transfers three times.

musecorn
      Gast
Ansicht von 7 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.