Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hauptbuch: NEAR-Einsatztransaktion nicht bestätigt und kann nicht storniert werden.

• Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten und 1 Teilnehmer, und wurde zuletzt aktualisiert vor 9 Monaten von Zolota666.
Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

In der Antwort von LEDGER wird die Verwendung einer NEAR-Wallet in Verbindung mit Ledger vorgeschlagen, um das Problem der “Verzögerung” beim Einsatz von NEAR zu lösen. Dies hilft mir nicht, da meine Transaktion für den Einsatz von NEAR über LEDGER weder bestätigt noch die Token verfügbar sind, da ich die Transaktion nicht stornieren kann. Nach mehr als einem Tag sollte Ledger dies beheben und solche Transaktionen stornieren. Lektion gelernt.

pringles_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Hey – You might experience issues staking $NEAR coins in Ledger Live. We’re investigating this issue. In the meantime, you can manage your stakes using Near Wallet connected to your Ledger

Learn more here 👇
      https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8979990022045-How-to-connect-to-NEAR-Wallet-with-your-Ledger-device?docs=true

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Spinoza_Vision
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Update: Good news. No answer or fix from LEDGER yet for “unconfirmed” status of an attempt to stake NEAR tokens. Although the transaction history reads “staked” the tokens are not staked. Also, it appears that the NEAR tokens in question are available to send, though I have not tried to withdraw them from LEDGER. LEDGER is aware of this issue and for now has instructions on how to import NEAR tokens from LEDGER to the NEAR wallet here: [How to connect ledger to near wallet](https://support.ledger.com/hc/en-us/articles/8979990022045-How-to-connect-to-NEAR-Wallet-with-your-Ledger-device?docs=true) I have not tried this import because I am not sure tokens staked on LEDGER will transfer to the NEAR wallet. Has anyone tried this? For now, no worries.

Intelligent_Effect73
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I have the same problem

Zolota666
      Gast
      Up
      Down

U connect ledger to near wallet that’s it lol.

Ansicht von 4 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.