Home Foren Ledger Wallet Hauptbuchfonds

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Kürzlich habe ich meine App gelöscht und neu installiert und alle Konten sind weg.
      Ich weiß, welche Münzen ich besitze, aber wenn etwas passiert, weiß meine Familie das nicht, sie wissen nur, dass ich einige magische Münzen in einem Stift habe.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, alle mit einem Ledger verbundenen Bestände zu kennen? Ich weiß, dass es einige Adressbestände gibt, aber das funktioniert nicht für alle Ketten.
      Ich bin zu 99% sicher, dass es nichts gibt, aber trotzdem…

Flaky-Wedding2455
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I don’t know of a way but I just have a dummy CoinMarketCap account that has all my coins and amounts etc in one place to make my life easier but my family will know what I have if needed.

pbm34
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Unfortunately I don’t believe there is a way. You just have to keep adding different accounts one by one to see if there’s anything in them. The only way would be to document what you have some other way.

mreed911
      Gast
      Up
      Down

None of your coins are on the ledger. Just the keys.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The best and safest way is to keep a text or spreadsheet file with the list of all the ledger-controlled accounts you have, with their address and derivation paths.

This info would not allow anyone to steal your funds so it can be stored on your computer, cloud, etc does not matter as no security is involved.

YetiMan600
      Gast
      Up
      Down

You need to make sure that you restored your ledger with your seed words and then add apps for coins back and then sync.

c0alfield
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Have not found a way but agree it’s totally frustrating

azsxdcfvg
      Gast
      Up
      Down

just make a spread sheet for everything you have

FlTerpz
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Should be just BTC if you are saving it for your fam

[deleted]
      Gast
      Up
      Down

[deleted]

CorneliusFudgem
      Gast
      Up
      Down

add back all of the accounts u had from before, make a list of the crypto u had and crosscheck it.

if that doesnt work, if theres a crypto ur not seeing in ledger live – use a 3rd party wallet with ledger connected and see if ur funds generate

if not, user the zerion app in discover tab and see if there are any tokens that just arent appearing in ledger live.

if none of that works, just check your addresses for the missing funds on a block explorer for each crypto and see if ur funds show up. if they do, u know everything is ok and ur funds just arent showing.

if u dont see them in ur pasted account or address in a block explorer, it means u prob reset ur ledger w a new recovery phrase and the accounts ur adding are fresh and not recognized but considering u can see some versus others – this prob isnt the case

Zaytion_
      Gast
      Up
      Down

I thought there was an experimental setting feature that try’s a bunch of the main cryptos and sees if you have any.

cheeb_ledger
      Gast
      Up
      Down

In this case you’ll want to keep a record of the assets that you hold so that in the unfortunate event something does happen, your family will not only be able to restore the funds into a new Ledger using your 24 word recovery phrase, but they’ll know specifically ***which*** cryptocurrency accounts to add as well.

Thankfully, this process is fairly simple and so it would really just be a matter of trial and error and adding each account to see if any funds generate – however leaving notes in perhaps a will, indicating what the portfolio consisted of would be a more accurate way to leave such instructions.

Ansicht von 12 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.