Home Foren Ledger Wallet Herstellung einer neuen Brieftasche

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Autor
      root_s2yse8vt
      Administrator
      Up
      Down
      ::

Ich habe Ledger-Gerät mit mehreren verschiedenen Arten von Münzen. Alle zeigen auf Ledger Live-Portfolio.

le sagen ledger geht aus dem Geschäft, app ist nutzlos, wie das Gerät ist.

Ich benutze meine Seed-Phrase, um eine neue Wallet zu machen.

Da ledger live war halten Traktat aller Konten, wie eine neue Wallet etwas wissen?

Weiß der Seed-Phrase-Schlüssel alles, mit dem er verbunden war?

Würde alles in einer neuen Wallet auftauchen? (Nicht die Salden, sondern die Tatsache, dass es ein Konto gab?)

Wenn nicht, sollten Sie auch eine Liste Ihrer Münzen mit Ihren Seed-Wörtern führen?

BitcoinWell
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The seedphrase is your actual wallet, the ledger is just a device that acts as a way to access it. There is more complexity about things like derivation paths but the short and simple answer is that your seedphrase represents all aspects of your wallet and the ledger is just the intermediary.

If you put your seedphrase into a wallet you would have any and all coins related to your wallet. Nothing would be lost if Ledger as a company went under as long as you have your seedphrase.

loupiote2
      Gast
      Up
      Down

The seed phrase (and optional bip39 passphrase) is sufficient to recover all the addresses of all your accounts, as they are all calculated (“derived”) from your seed in a mathematical deterministic way.

But still, it is a good idea to keep a list of all the crypto you own, and of the accounts address and their derivation paths (derivation paths can be found in the ledger live account details). This info would be useful in some recovery situations.

Pots454
      Gast
      Up
      Down

Actually I guess I could take my ledger words and put into another wallet and actually see what happens.

I think I will try that.

Ansicht von 3 Antwort-Themen
  • Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.